MAC DRE

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Long shot, I know, but does anybody have this dude's email address?seriously. PM me.

Comments

• EscalanteEscalante 197 Posts
    Long shot, I know, but does anybody have this dude's email address?

seriously. PM me.

WOW....Shows you how much I keep up on the game...My apologies...Just remember my boy always talking bout being cool with him back in the day....My apologies

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    PAGING CATCHDUBS!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    seriously bad taste guys

I just got a PM that he's passed away... I had no idea!! when did that happen?!?!?!?

Yikes... I just looked it up. DAMN. RIP.

I just got a PM that he's passed away... I had no idea!! when did that happen?!?!?!?

back in November, got shot in KC.

• This request reminds me of this story, too.

• Long shot, I know, but does anybody have this dude's email address?

seriously. PM me.

Okay, Diz. You get a pass for not knowin' he died.

But please tell us what you wanted to email him about. You got a beat for him?

• Options
    Last summer a guy my brother (RIP) was loosely friends with in high school was doing a contracting job across the street from my house. He saw my mom outside and came bounding up all excited, and asked her if there was a way he could get in touch with my brother...meanwhile right above his head is the memorial street sign that they put up when they renamed the block for my brother. Imagine how uncomfortable that was for all involved? Mom handled it like a champ though, and so did dude.

Point is, gaffes happen.

I thought it was some kind of lame joke, sorry. I figured Moist of all people would know he was dead.

seriously. PM me.

Yeah, honestly I just recently got into his music and I was diggin his style a lot. His sense of humor and rhyme style was something that I can totally connect with. And I was thinking this afternoon 'damn, i would LOVE to do a record with this dude. He's bugged out like me.' so I thought fuckit, I'll go on soulstrut and ask if anybody has his email.

well fuck. I hope nobody thought I was trying to make a joke at his expense.

seriously. PM me.

Yeah, honestly I just recently got into his music and I was diggin his style a lot. His sense of humor and rhyme style was something that I can totally connect with. And I was thinking this afternoon 'damn, i would LOVE to do a record with this dude. He's bugged out like me.' so I thought fuckit, I'll go on soulstrut and ask if anybody has his email.

now I feel all bad and stuff. Dude you NEED to go pick up the last thing he did. Da US Open, him and Mac Mall did it. Shit is so fuckin funny. He was one of the funniest mc's out there, hands down.

• Long shot, I know, but does anybody have this dude's email address?

seriously. PM me.

I figured it was a gaffe. To those that don't know: DIZ IS A GOOD BULL.

Mac Dre (R.I.P.) was SO FUCKING FUNNY. I wish I'd appreciated him more while he was alive. "Feelin' Myself" is the biggest song in the Bay right now. You play it at parties and people just lose it. It's cool; feels like a eulogy every time you cut out the fader and a few hundred people yell, "And I treat my bitch like an ATM card!"

Not the kind of eulogy I'd like, necessarily, but hey, different strokes.

"Can you do the Thizzle Dance?"

I thought it was some kind of lame joke, sorry. I figured Moist of all people would know he was dead.

I wasn't making a joke at all. Didn't Catch do a huge article on bay rap? So I assumed he had numbers,info,conections etc...

I wasn't making a joke at all. Didn't Catch do a huge article on bay rap? So I assumed he had numbers,info,conections etc...

for a dead dude? what kinda connections dude got??? damn, how can I be down?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

clearly you know not the strength of B>THE BLOGOSPHERE/B>

like to who's ever in chage of his music from now on.

• I thought it was some kind of lame joke, sorry. I figured Moist of all people would know he was dead.

like to who's ever in chage of his music from now on.

I know...I was just kidding...sorry for snappin on ya'll. your deadpan answers are making me feel worse.

• RIPMAC!

• Swayze said:
    PAGING CATCHDUBS!

Young Catch himself was just here earlier selling me multiple Mac Dre 12"s.

Fucking WEIRD

• day after Halloween I always pour out a moldy pumpkin for dude.