How many guys here still rock ear-rings? (NRR)

mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
Is this a valid form of self-expression in your individual local experiences?Just wondering.I've never had them and probably never will.

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Is this a valid form of self-expression in your individual local experiences?
    Just wondering.
    I've never had them and probably never will.

Never wore ear-rings. One ring and a watch is all I wear when it comes to jewelry and accessories.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,632 Posts
    Yes, two in fact. I pretty much forget I have them. I've been told they look good on me but I think for the most part people don't notice them. I got them when I was renting a room out of this families house (dad and two sons) and the son that was my age was SHOCKED that I got two earings. I think he thought that meant I was gay. This was a pretty conservative, meat-and-potatoes, Camaro driving household. I felt really uncomfortable living there and moved out after a few months.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Rocked one earring since 1987 or 88, I think. Bowed to the pressure when everybody started wearing two and got my other ear pierced. After about a week of wearing two studs I looked at myself and said "MY GOD... WHAT AM I DOING????" Took both studs out and never wore any earrings again. This was I guess maybe four or five years ago. Don't think I'll ever wear any jewelry again except for my wedding band.

• been having both ears pierced since 1988. i was havily influenced by beverly hills 90210 and rocked the gold hoops for a few years. have not really worn earings for at least 10 years+ but sometimes i check to make sure they are still pierced just in case i have to wear em' some day. peace, stein. . .

• First got my ear pierced in 1980. By 1990 I had five (3 in the left, 2 in the right). Took them all out by 1995, mainly because the vast majority of dudes with earrings in NJ are Camaro driving guido types (rendering the practice wholly uncool).