Diddy Jackin Fo beats

ultraultra 23 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
Jus finished peepin the advance of Diddys nu album..yea im guilty but i was just checkin to see if my boy Kdef made the cut..Anyway it seems that Diddy has used the same joint as Beyonce's Freakum Dress for Makin it Hard feat Mary J Blige..And then uses the same joint as Hova's nu single Kingdom come for We gon Make it feat Jack Knight...Either somebody had the same beat tape or Diddy just went straight Ice Cube on em...Anyway lets seee what this stirs up..haha...Ps the nu Xclan album has been pushed back to February..Peace out Ultra....

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Interesting. Did K Def make the cut?

• ultraultra 23 Posts
    Nah Son...

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Jus finished peepin the advance of Diddys nu album..yea im guilty but i was just checkin to see if my boy Kdef made the cut..Anyway it seems that Diddy has used the same joint as Beyonce's Freakum Dress for Makin it Hard feat Mary J Blige..And then uses the same joint as Hova's nu single Kingdom come for We gon Make it feat Jack Knight...Either somebody had the same beat tape or Diddy just went straight Ice Cube on em...Anyway lets seee what this stirs up..haha...Ps the nu Xclan album has been pushed back to February..Peace out Ultra....

Damn, so he used that same Rick James beat Just Blaze did with Jay?! Battle of the bank accounts. That shit should be interesting.

• Jus finished peepin the advance of Diddys nu album..yea im guilty but i was just checkin to see if my boy Kdef made the cut..Anyway it seems that Diddy has used the same joint as Beyonce's Freakum Dress for Makin it Hard feat Mary J Blige..And then uses the same joint as Hova's nu single Kingdom come for We gon Make it feat Jack Knight...Either somebody had the same beat tape or Diddy just went straight Ice Cube on em...Anyway lets seee what this stirs up..haha...Ps the nu Xclan album has been pushed back to February..Peace out Ultra....

Damn, so he used that same Rick James beat Just Blaze did with Jay?! Battle of the bank accounts. That shit should be interesting.

He's actually talking about Show Me What You Got, the one with the Shaft in Africa loop, not the Kingdom Come.

• Interesting. Did K Def make the cut?

I think he may have. I got a K-Def produced track via Digiwaxx today ("We Gon' Make It"). The beat is really nice, but Diddy's rhyming about riding on Daytons and rockin' Chuck Taylors. WTF?

• ultraultra 23 Posts
    Dam you're right kid my bad cuz I was lookin for another joint that he did...So now i gotta call K and see what the deal is with that beat since its Just Blaze that produced that jawn and K had beef with him for jackin one of his joints from the Turnaround for Beenie siegel i forget the names of the cuts, gotta search my library but i know the sampled artist 1st name is al....if i remember right...

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Check em side to side to side along with some of the backstory:

http://www.unkut.com/2006/10/battle-of-the-breaks-just-blaze-at-it-again/

Puffy has zero flow.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Gotta say I like the K-Def beat better (less busy) but
    I'd rather hear S. Carter on the mic...of course...

I will say, Diddy's flow is pretty awful, but better
    on that track than anything I've heard him on in minute,
    for what that's worth.