are letterman jackets a good look?

2»

Comments

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

LOVE THIS!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

This works on her, but I don't think mine is coming out of my parents' closet any time soon. If it's your own, I think it's just sad in that way that the ex-football stars from your high school that still live in your hometown are sad. Like, "Glory Days" sad.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    If it's your own, I think it's just sad in that way that the ex-football stars from your high school that still live in your hometown are sad. Like, "Glory Days" sad.

I feel you. I think it about how u rock it......

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts
    Then you go to autotrader.co.uk and on UK driveways they look sadder than a caged and malnourished eastern-blok circus bear.

Just wanted to shine some more light on this gem.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Question: Are letterman jackets a good look?
    Answer: Only when rocked with torn sleeves.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Question: Are letterman jackets a good look?
    Answer: Only when rocked with torn sleeves.

Esqo got my nomination / is in the running for "Most Killingest Strutter 2008."

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,091 Posts

I guess those of us who who got spit on in high school by people wearing these kinda have some "baggage" associated with them.

True. I didn't have it that bad in high school but I cannot help but be reminded of the meathead, airhead girlfriend having, coke snorting, Offspring loving, self-important jock pieces of shit I went to school with whenever I see one.