**Cross Colors Karl Kani Vintage Gear?***

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
Does anybody have any leads on where I can get some of this?My Karl Kani gear is long gone. I was able to find my saggy beanie with the twisty tie at the end all striped cross colors.HELP!!!!I'm working on my Halloween costume.Any help would be appreciated."HIP-HOP HOOOORAY HO".

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Does anybody have any leads on where I can get some of this?

My Karl Kani gear is long gone. I was able to find my saggy beanie with the twisty tie at the end all striped cross colors.

HELP!!!!

I'm working on my Halloween costume.

Any help would be appreciated.

"HIP-HOP HOOOORAY HO".

LOL! I wish I still had all the gear I used to rock in the late 80s! I had CRAZY Fila gear that I got in Italy! My red Fila ski jacket was next level.I had a suede and leather "Troop" Troop leader jacket, Troop sweatshirts, Troop shoes, stopwatches I would wear around my neck LMFAO!!! ALL kinds of ghetto Gucci, MCM and Louis Vuitton gear!!! I could KILL IT on halloween if I still had all that shit. NEVER wore Cross Colors or Karl Kani though.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    This could turn into a great thread. Early 90s I rocked Starter parkas, Timberlands, Carhartt gear and Champion hoodies. What "Hip-Hop" gear did you wear in the late 80s and early 90s? How official were you?

• hahaha, i hope you find some. plaese post pics of your costume

i did a quick search but it looks like all the places that still sell kani gear are in germany probably not authentic

• Lol - had completely forgotten about the ridiculous troop gear / shoes dutch dudes were rocking in the late eigties and early nineties!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    You need a mambosok and british knights to make the cipher complete dogg.

• Does anybody have any leads on where I can get some of this?

My Karl Kani gear is long gone. I was able to find my saggy beanie with the twisty tie at the end all striped cross colors.

HELP!!!!

I'm working on my Halloween costume.

Any help would be appreciated.

"HIP-HOP HOOOORAY HO".

LOL! I wish I still had all the gear I used to rock in the late 80s! I had CRAZY Fila gear that I got in Italy! My red Fila ski jacket was next level.I had a suede and leather "Troop" Troop leader jacket, Troop sweatshirts, Troop shoes, stopwatches I would wear around my neck LMFAO!!! ALL kinds of ghetto Gucci, MCM and Louis Vuitton gear!!! I could KILL IT on halloween if I still had all that shit. NEVER wore Cross Colors or Karl Kani though.

Troop gear was big when I was in 5th -> 6th grade and I remember the rumours that Troop clothing was owned o run by the klan. Heh funny stuff I don't know how valid the rumours are / were I mean I as in 5th grade. hehehe but I liked that gear. I also like AJ's, Used Jeans and Corniche. Damn that shit takes me back. I never rocked that stuff. In the early 90's I only wore dickies with plain black or white teeshirts and Polo pullovers. did't have the money to stay dipped in all the flyest new and fres gear.