WAXIDERMY STEALTH ATTACK

anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
I JUST FACED ALL Y'ALL.FEEL ME.

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I think it would be more stealth in lower case.

• ITS TIME FOR A GOOD OLDE FASHION WAXIDERMY VS. SOULSTRUT BEEF.

DO IT NOW.

SOMEONE BAGG ON JONI AND KRINK CAN DISS HIP HOP.

GO!

Fiendish hip hop! I diss theee!

• You knave! Takest thee with thine loner strummes and folkee longhairs back to that hellish abode, the lande of waxidermee where the womyn nee wash themselves and ye men be so soft as to cry at the lightest insult.

• NE BODY WANT A PEENUT?

You knave! Takest thee with thine loner strummes and folkee longhairs back to that hellish abode, the lande of waxidermee where the womyn nee wash themselves and ye men be so soft as to cry at the lightest insult.

I DEMAND SATISFACTION, SIR!

• ^^ i would like to see a swordfishfight

• Of course you are not going to attack the SoulStrut with the cranes beak but, instead, practice using soft targets. But I am assuming that your Raj has already told you that. Since you practice 5 animal I am likely not telling you anything that Raj has not already told you to do - you should be putting this question to him first and foremost, I can only give you verbal descriptions he can show you. I am also hoping that you understand we are attacking with our Crane Beak which are largely Waxeydermy targets.

With all that in mind, some things you can do to make your fingers stronger in general would be as follows. Push ups on the finger tips to strengthen the fingers and wrists. Flick and shake the hands loose so they stay relaxed, you are not trying to muscle crane techniques or strikes. With a bag of sand, beans, BB's, rice, etc., you can practice doing crane beak strikes into it. You can also hang the bag up and practice hitting the bag as it moves, or with the bag lying on a flat surface. You can also practice the crane beak strikes into a phone book as well.

• You knave! Takest thee with thine loner strummes and folkee longhairs back to that hellish abode, the lande of waxidermee where the womyn nee wash themselves and ye men be so soft as to cry at the lightest insult.

I DEMAND SATISFACTION, SIR!

swords? doggz crink fights with a pair of white gloves and a beret like when buggs bunny fought the bull.

I am assuming that your Raj has already told you that.

I have a name, damnit!

• i effen hate timotei bitches

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    waxidermy is where i go to meet handsome men.

• arent they calling it the myspace for autistics?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    1-900-wacksidermy for lonely late night information