"I Can't Feel My Face"

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Who that? Captain Kirk? Is the Enterprise outside or some shh?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    You and K been chilling, again?

• You and K been chilling, again?

haha, oh man.....I know that was low/wrong yet I'm still chuckling.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Massive amounts of Charlie?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    You and K been chilling, again?

Mocking your users for their drug problems is a new low in moderhating.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts

"I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS"[/b]

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts

That movie is seriously jokes...

The scene where William starts singin' Gunz&Roses and the gurl shows him her breast is

I would have loved Kenny & William (The two realiest fuckers in the movie) to go up against eachother.

• While honing their respective solo projects, Lil Wayne and Juelz Santana will expand their mixtape collaboration, "I Can't Feel My Face,"[/b] into a full album, due early next year.

"Me and L are like brothers," Lil Wayne tells Billboard.com. Santana adds, "We had a mixtape that leaked in the streets and there's a big demand. He's on fire, I'm on fire and I respect him on a musical level as well as a friendship level. It's the same vice versa so we thought we might as well get together and make it happen."

Santana has all but completed his next solo album, the follow-up to 2005's "What The Games Been Missin'," which has sold 655,000 units in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan. "I have about 75 songs done," he says. "I like to do 100 or more songs and pick [tracks] out."

Lil Wayne is also working on his next album, "Tha Carter III"; a collaboration set with rapper Baby, "Like Father, Like Son," is due Oct. 10. The first single is "Stuntin' Like My daddy." Wayne will also launch a line of women's jeans called W Jeans, which he likens to Nelly's Apple Bottoms.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

That movie is seriously jokes...

The scene where William starts singin' Gunz&Roses and the gurl shows him her breast is

I would have loved Kenny & William (The two realiest fuckers in the movie) to go up against eachother.

Would you like to touch my penis?

• "I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS"[/b]

What movie is this?

• While honing their respective solo projects, Lil Wayne and Juelz Santana will expand their mixtape collaboration, "I Can't Feel My Face,"[/b] into a full album, due early next year.

Is it safe to label this a classic right now?