Breakin Up is Hard to Do!!!

jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
oh man.i HATE HATE personal/relationship/marriage posts, but i gotta post this one.anyone have to dump someone before?no matter how long your seeing the person, one week or twenty years, it is fuckin rough!! i just cut it off w/ this girl i started talking to last week. ive been trying to do it all week, but everytime i get on the phone, i weaken. she just wasnt my type. talking serious relationship/supporting her kids on our first phone convo. her baby's daddy is a junky who shows up at her apt in the projects at random times. she slept w/ his nephew. even called herself fertile mertile. was she trying to scare me away??well she hung up on me, i feel kinda bad but so free!!!

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    haha, man i wouldn't feel bad about cutting that off at all man
    you are too nice

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

you are too nice

we were supposed to consumate on saturday night. oh well.
    shit was bringin me down.

• sonofsamsonofsam 680 Posts

you are too nice

we were supposed to consumate on saturday night. oh well.
    shit was bringin me down.

cardinal rule of life: DO NOT CONSUMATE WITH "FERTILE MERTILE"

"FERTILE MERTILE"

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts
    Why would you get mixed up with a woman like this in the first place? The situation you described sounds like a nightmare. Projects, Fertility, Junkies, Kids. Wack.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    The rule before having sex with fertile myrtle is when you consummate, make sure to prophylactate.

she was a friend of my buddies fiance.
    apparently we went to high school together. shes younger. but i met her at my friends bachelor party and we chilled all night, in the morning i gave her my number. it was only then that all the details of her life were brought forth.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    i think you should administer a good ol

to fertile myrtle

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    i think you should administer a good ol

to fertile myrtle
    yessurr

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    ...i don't even want to know how you got a week deep on that