timberlake album

BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
man, im totally destroying my street cred here and i dont know if its cos ive been drinking or not but this shit sound really good. there's really no filler on the album and those interludes add flavor while listening to the entire thing. the electro theme is very much appreciated but i swear some of this shit sounding like plant life (young_phonics i see you!) dude definitely sold his soul to timbaland to get the ridiculous shit on here.

Comments

• Not impressed w/ the album as a whole (yet?), but "LoveStoned / I think she knows me interlude" is so god damn ahead of everything else out there -

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    man, im totally destroying my street cred here and i dont know if its cos ive been drinking or not but this shit sound really good. there's really no filler on the album and those interludes add flavor while listening to the entire thing. the electro theme is very much appreciated but i swear some of this shit sounding like plant life (young_phonics i see you!) dude definitely sold his soul to timbaland to get the ridiculous shit on here.

How can I be down?!

Herm

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    hmm strange, i am enjoying some of these tracks. it reminds me of good sounding 80s tracks with the production and his vocals are really nice for the most part. the track with will-i-am has a pretty dirty beat to it too.. damn.. i will continue checkin it, thanks for the upload

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    the track with will-i-am has a pretty dirty beat to it too...

This album is pretty dope. The 2nd half starts to slow down a bit, but damn.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    a-ha! Knew I knew that from somewhere...

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    agreed
    they need to make a 3-6 song outta the second part of the song ft. 3-6

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    That good, huh? I thought his first album had some really good songs, and the one song that I hoped would be released as a single, I think it was called "Let's Take A Ride", wasn't.

MP3?

Herm

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    I'll try and rip it later today Hermskillet.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

MP3?

Herm

J.C. Davis - A New Day

I think it's hilarious how Will stays flipping digger shit and throwing it right out there in front of everyone...

• The man pointing his finger above is standing on the verge of getting it on.

This is what it sounds like, when drums cry.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

This is what it sounds like, when drums cry.

WHOA!!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

what the...?

neattttt. you so humble

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

what the...?

neattttt. you so humble

re: timberlake.
    So I downloaded the album, and added it to my winamp playlist. it imported directly after The Art of Noise's "Camilla" (whatsup Dante!), and the first song on JT feels directly inspired by that track. Just on the dancier side.

Timbaland melts my existance. I wish I could have 2 avatars.