YO MORSE CODE

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
CLEAN OUT YOUR PM BOX...

Comments

• WHOS ONLINE:MORSE CODE: VIEWING PRIVATE MESSAGES

fuck it...LATE NIGHT PARTY PATROL.

this shit is taking me back. i haven't had a computer in almost a year at the crib. It reminds many a late night listening to music and posting with dudes like day,cosmo, so cal beach dudes, and chitown greats.

what's the bangin' Bossy remix? There's a disco-esque remix out there. I bought some wack 12'' today thinking that was it but NATHAN

I'm eating some maple cookies and a banana

yo i typed fucking "MALE" instead of "MAPLE"

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts

P O N
    B L A S T

Done and done.

I got a Sebastian remix which is pretty good, and there's that house one which I like but people seem to be meh about. HI P*TRICK!

• I got a Sebastian remix which is pretty good, and there's that house one which I like but people seem to be meh about. HI P*TRICK!

is that on vinyl or some SEURADO magic power beans? This 12'' has some "bad" house shit on it, practically stereotypical bad house. You should play it at fluid

hmm...your definition of "stereotypically bad house" could be quite different from mine. OH HE TOOK IT THERE! But yeah, I've played that rmx twice and its gone over sorta well, the Sebastian one is tight though on some 97 bpm isht, played that one quite a bit more.

• hmm...your definition of "stereotypically bad house" could be quite different from mine. OH HE TOOK IT THERE! But yeah, I've played that rmx twice and its gone over sorta well, the Sebastian one is tight though on some 97 bpm isht, played that one quite a bit more.

i'm thinking like zoolander and striped shirts and alldat guido goodness with a side of weekend warrior hey we saved up this week to pay for bottle service

i aint knockin im just thinking out loud.

Is this the zoolander weekend warrior piff you speak of?

PIFFFF

• YEAH THIS IS THE ONE IM TAWN BOUT. the 12'' has the alan braxe and fred remix but its the "earthout" version. WACK

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I finally got a copy of the Thes One-related Bloquera EP with the accordion banger "Fiesta."

I'ma play a li'l Latino set tomorrow that'll make King Moist say...

Herm

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    there's an official jive 12" with this
    a1: alan brake and fred falke remix
    a2: sebastian remix
    b1: alan braxe and fred falke earth out remix
    b2: switch remix

i can't fuck with anything besides the sebastian remix and to a lesser extent the switch remix (i usually like switch stuff more too.) i picked it up from ttl but i dont know if they still have anymore. when i first heard the sebastian remix i did my GOD DAMN face

• I'm eating some male cookies and a banana hammock

freudian slip amigo?

• I'm eating some male cookies and a banana hammock

freudian slip amigo?

page me