Wednesday Shake Up: did Hezbollah win?

2»

Comments

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts

I'd say that Hezbollah's ability to strike at Israel has been all but taken away.

Please to explain

• no one mentioned the fact that the Israeli Offensive was planned for years in advance

im sure it was. What do you think militaries do in peacetime? wait until there is a war and draw shit up on the back of a handkercheif? the DOD has extensive plans detailing an invasion of canada.

no one mentioned how Israel used White Phosphorus against civilians in an urban warfare enviornment

Neither did they mention hezbollah firing missiles packed with ball bearings into civillian areas and that is actually veryfied by multiple sources as opposed to being an unsubstantiated claim from a disreputable pressure group.

but most importantly this was a warm exercise for the iranian invasion/bombing campaign which will also fail as well

Any evidence for this at all or is this just an empty supposition you accepted as valid because it conflates with your preconceptions?

i am just bummed that the 34 day war didn't lead to "Armageddon/WW3"
    get it over with already
    maybe next time
    the suspense is killing me

go write it in your dailykos diary bitchboy

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    no one mentioned the fact that the Israeli Offensive was planned for years in advance ,Full collusion with The Pentagon and total intel from American satellites in mapping "kill zones"

OK...and Hezbollah has been arming, training, planning their whole offensive since the day Barak pulled Israel out of South Lebanon, no doubt with Iranian and Syrian help. Israel would have been very, very stupid not to have plans in place for a Lebanon invasion in the inevitable event of a Hezbollah attack.

so I guess my question is...what the fuck was your point here?

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    no one mentioned the fact that the Israeli Offensive was planned for years in advance ,Full collusion with The Pentagon and total intel from American satellites in mapping "kill zones"

OK...and Hezbollah has been arming, training, planning their whole offensive since the day Barak pulled Israel out of South Lebanon, no doubt with Iranian and Syrian help. Israel would have been very, very stupid not to have plans in place for a Lebanon invasion in the inevitable event of a Hezbollah attack.

so I guess my question is...what the fuck was your point here?

israel used the kidnappings as a pre text to committ war crimes

and even with planes and tanks and yankee intel/techno they still failed miserably

killing 40 children in tyre is not a war crime?
    melting children and women in apartments whilst sleeping with white phophorus dropped from planes and depleted uranium artillary shells and the use of cluster bombs are all pretexts to war crimes.
    Ball bearing vs Cluster Bombs..
    no comparison
    Cluster Bombs like land mines are the gift that keep on giving
    The clusters look like little plastic toys then kids pick them up and then boom another dead brown child.

is isreal even worth fighting for anymore?

why would anyone in their right mind want to live there?
    eventually it will be a radiated unihabitable desert.
    religion sucks and is the great divider
    muslums love to fight jews and each other
    and this is a 3000 year old family feud
    sure the jews are entitled to a measly 10,000 sq miles vs the rest of the middle east's 5 million square miles,but at what cost?
    and how much of my taxed dollar[s] finance these war crimes/crimes against humanity
    there is no excuse for using WP or uranium depleted shells against civillians

no one has even spoke of the HUMANITARIAN DISASTER at all of the hospitals
    BECAUSE ISRAEL WON"T LIFT THE FUCKING BLOCKADE FOR OIL/GAS/SUPPLIES
    Hospitals have ceased to function,people are dying as we speak

And then there is the matter of Israel bombing oil tanks and now creating a huge enviornmental disaster ,one that covers 90 plus miles of the once pristine Lebanese coast.

the israeli's abducted 2 civillians one an MD from GAZA the day before all this shit broke out
    israel kidnaps and abducts and terminantes perceived enimies pre-empitively all the time and it's never called terrorism and palestine nor hezbollah can ever respond with an equal offensive

does iran suck-yes
    should we bomb them???
    does syria suck?-yes
    does israel suck_yes
    the human condition is contained in this lame microcosm of a war
    suffer the children and women
    so fucking super stoopid

• kalakala 3,361 Posts

go write it in your dailykos diary bitchboy

i never once insulted or disrespected your opinion on this forum or in this thread
    therefore since you have proven your self to be a KUNT i GLADLY INVITE you

go fuck your self ....Mr young SLOMO blowjob

ALOHA BitCh

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

The clusters look like little plastic toys then kids pick them up and then boom another dead brown child.

this bombs-disguised as toys thing is an oft-repeated and totally unsubstantiated slur on the Israelis.

plus thats not what a cluster bomb is anyway.

plus the simplistic brown-white thing has been debated and thoroughly discredited in previous threads.

why would anyone in their right mind want to live there?

and here??s where you prove that you will NEVER understand this conflict. Israel is the only home for 5+ million Jews and a deeply important spiritual locus for millions more.

clearly you have no desire to fight for Israel, which is fine. but don??t pretend to know what is or isn??t important to other people.