Sade fans...song question

alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
i just came back from driving and hearing a sade track on college radio. it had acoustic guitar in it and had a lyric like "do you think i'd leave you..." godamnnnn i neeeeeeeed that song. it was beautiful. her voice on a nice sounding track was incredible. some acoust shit. i dont know if its someone doing a remix of a track of hers or not, but its a beautiful tune. so if you have any remote idea what i'm talking about, i'd be DAMN GRATEFUL.please help.

Comments

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Hint: google "sade lyrics do you think i'd leave you"

answer: "By Your Side".

glad to be of assistance

• Dope song...there's a proper 12" single of it too.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    there's a neptunes remix of it that's really dope, too.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

COSIGN. The Neps have done a lot of schitt I like but that Sade remix is easily top ten (maybe top 5) for me.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

I think we should speak on this last album. The whole album is a "ganja" album. Some ole Timmy Thomas organ shit.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Yeah I have that 12". It's magnifico.

Br3nt - plaese to send me some mellowmellowrightondowntempor&bvocaland/orinstrumentalearlyeveningcrubjams!

• Sade is my wife.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    By far, one of my fav Sade tracks... Ahhh, maybe in my top 5 rmx's ever!

Sade - Love is Stronger Than Pride (Mad Professor RMX)

Tho, I did really like some of the tracks Paul put up a while back.

HEY PAUL!

I'm still waiting to see if you ever gets around to doing that CD! I'd be down to put some money on that!!!

I should see if a good friend of mine at Sony could get his hands on acapella's.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,904 Posts
    There are a few mixes of this tune but IIRC the ones I have are from a Motor City Remix EP and these are unsanctioned bootlegs. One is more minimal than the other - the minimal one is the nicest. I got them on slsk, go for it.