how many of those do you cover?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    I like that this thread delivered
    while the image was loading I had so much expectation

edit: haha yeah whens the last time you posted 'free dinkie'

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    He sounds charming, and definitely someone I should be "checking for."

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    wow, ya really gotta respect a person who says if you disrespect him, he will beat your ass and he doesnt give a damn about anything...wow, I need to respect him and buy his music to boot. Man, whatta human being. He is so cool.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    He's a bad person.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    wow, ya really gotta respect a person who says if you disrespect him, he will beat your ass and he doesnt give a damn about anything...wow, I need to respect him and buy his music to boot. Man, whatta human being. He is so cool.

Hey, Archaic is just enlightening us to positive Black role models.
    Harvey truly cares about the community so cut him some slack, eh?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    who is Trae and more importantly who cares?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

it took a second for that image to appear, my Ozarka came shooting out my nose!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    regardless of what you people who havent even heard of a song from him think about that list, dude makes geuinuely good rap music and has released the best of the year so far

• regardless of what you people who havent even heard of a song from him think about that list, dude makes geuinuely good rap music and has released the best of the year so far

I think people's reaction to Archaic's post about Trae has more to do with Archaic than Trae.

Which is kind of humorous because Archaic's post about Trae also has more to do with Archaic than Trae

• regardless of what you people who havent even heard of a song from him think about that list, dude makes geuinuely good rap music and has released the best of the year so far

I think people's reaction to Archaic's post about Trae has more to do with Archaic than Trae.

Which is kind of humorous because Archaic's post about Trae also has more to do with Archaic than Trae

I heard he typed that entire post from a spiral notebook (in a forum usually reserved for off-the-head posting).

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts
    regardless of what you people who havent even heard of a song from him think about that list, dude makes geuinuely good rap music and has released the best of the year so far

People need to check this album & the mixtape assholes by nature. I only hope that Archaic doesn't turn Trae's name into a punchline. Dude is like the opposite of a street team. Think about how he turned Project Blowed into a laughingstock around here. Maybe that's how he tests people's commitment to the music? If you're not still embarassed to cop a PB record after his efforts, then you're REALLY down.

• someone should pull Trae's coat.

I mean, what was that about Death Before Dishonor???

• sergserg 682 Posts
    regardless of what you people who havent even heard of a song from him think about that list, dude makes geuinuely good rap music and has released the best of the past two years

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    regardless of what you people who havent even heard of a song from him think about that list, dude makes geuinuely good rap music and has released the best of the past two years

• Finally a magazine that does good reporting and asks the tough questions. I was getting so sick of O-Dub's brand of lazy journalism.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    (I really need to write an entry about Restless, the fucking magnificent new Trae album).

The Fix is the last album to get a legitimate five-mic rating from The Source, and it's a direct precursor of the crack-rap trend that's taken over Southern rap in recent years.
    -Tom Breihan