2»

Comments

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    uh... that's Just Blaze

"obviously"

wtf i've seen like three pictures of the dude

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Speech bubble please

Come see me the next time I'm walking through Prospect Park and see what happens. It's cute to make threats when you're posting my Friendster page on some stalker shit and hiding behind an alias. I'm seven feet tall. You don't want it.

You know, you could have cropped that so that we didn't have to see an inch's worth of Tom's underwear...

• uh... that's Just Blaze

"obviously"

wtf i've seen like three pictures of the dude

BAN

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts

This picture / thread reaks of Hipster Bingo.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Does height automatically equate to "badass-edness"?

You don't know son? Obviously you didn't check Manute Bol in Celebrity Boxing.

• If you don't want to do it
    I will make you dance.
    A perfect example:
    Watch me make your face beat up my hands.[/b]

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    certain musics
    I can no longer take you seriously. You're like one of those guys who says "herringbone pant."

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    certain musics
    I can no longer take you seriously. You're like one of those guys who says "herringbone pant."

My pluralization is no money out of your nose.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

ok, not to hijack, but has anyone else noticed Blaze's odd style choices? Is he on some ironic hipster shit with his jackets? every pic I see of him has him wearing some weird, found-it-at-goodwill jacket or windbreaker that looks like it came out of some suburban soccer mom's (or kid's) closet. Are those actually from glitzy designers whose new trend is late-80's Salvation Army kitsch?

I love the guy (no ayo) and i'm not trying to dis, it's just unusual. Im not saying he HAS to dress in a certain hip-hop way, but its a weird trend i've noticed. If anything, props to him for bucking the stereotypical hip-hop uniform.

• That's actually a rare vintage Polo piece.

That's actually a rare vintage Polo piece.

no, i'm sure it is. they probably all are. i'm just disconnected from the fashion streets, i guess.

• That's actually a rare vintage Polo piece.

no, i'm sure it is. they probably all are. i'm just disconnected from the fashion streets, i guess.

kingmost retracts his request to Verb to find out where the "fly spots" for gear are in the Windy C

That's actually a rare vintage Polo piece.

kingmost retracts his request to Verb to find out where the "fly spots" for gear are in the Windy C

Well, evidently the fly spots are second-hand/consignment stores.

Peace, i'm off to burn all my track jackets.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    rare vintage Polo piece.

Graemlin??