Flavor of Love Seezon 2

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Anyone catch it last night. I stumbled upon it and shit was hilarious. A chick he nick named Somethin' shit on herself @ the end.

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    This will most likely be gold, but these broads this season seem thoroughly unlikeable.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

wait, how can there be a SEASON 2? didn't flav find true love last season? shouldn't he be living happily every after?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

wait, how can there be a SEASON 2? didn't flav find true love last season? shouldn't he be living happily every after?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    This season is going to be RIDICULOUS, if last night was an indication of what's to come. I don't think Flav did himself any kind of favor picking these women himself, instead of his producers, like Season 1. My man has a house full of rats, several of which he let go of during the first clock ceremony. I honestly feel bad for the dude this time around.

This should be quality entertainment.

I think they've ironed out the formula and did some tweakin here and there. More New York type chicks up in the mix to up the drama barometer. Shit is WWF for real.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    dramarometer

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    Yo, bitches were scrappin' within 60 seconds of being in the house.

I was surprised that they didn't through both of them off immediately.

I was just about to cancel my cable until this came on... dammit.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Ehhh...who got peaced last night?

I fell asleep half way thru.

Considering letting this season go to the dogs.

Wire - tha caucasoid and The RedAfro Hatter chick - Skeety/Skeetz?The one who got into it w/ Somethin'.

Yeah this shit was weak. I played rekkids and muted it.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Wire - tha caucasoid and The RedAfro Hatter chick - Skeety/Skeetz?The one who got into it w/ Somethin'.

Yeah this shit was weak. I played rekkids and muted it.

"Please, Lord, forgive me for beating this bitch's ass!"

I am paraphrasing her prayer, but it was followed by "Please, Jesus, forgive me for wanting to beat her ass some more!"

All this and chicks shitting on themselves.I can't tell if this is a new low or some twisted pinnacle of 'reality TV'.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

All this and chicks shitting on themselves.I can't tell if this is a new low or some twisted pinnacle of 'reality TV'.

can't it be both?

I think of this show more as a 12 episode spin-off of the Jerry Springer Show

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    What kills me is the spelling of these chicks' names... I mean, I know it's the hip hop way to mispell words and I know Flav's ass probably just can't spell regardless, but damn, did they have to leave them exactly like Flav wrote them on their name tags? Dag, "beautiful" spelled as "Beatuful"? "Spunkeey"? Toasteee, Payshintz, etc. etc.
    I can't front, though... Deelishis is working with some special assets.

Spunkeey is pretty damn fine, but DAG, why was she always actin' like she had to pee pee everytime she saw Flav?

After coming across this pic I'm now tryin' to find out who the hell Rain was from season 1:

I liked H-Town too... too bad her and Spunkeey are gone already. although I guess they woulda brought TOO much drama to the show.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    My man has a house full of rats

Exactly !! lol

And they've been getting away with some shit on that show ....Flav eatin' out of a goddamn bucket of chicken every five seconds is but he's a producer of the show so they'll run with that ....

anyway...

I LOVE THIS SHOW ! ......guilty pleasure

beautuful[/b] Her name says it all .....this girl has the most beautiful face ever on the show ....she just needs to stop shaking her ass ...because its flat

Toastee[/b] Straight Rat .....likeable chick but 100% Hood Rat

Tiger[/b] I dig this chick...i dunno why because she's boring as fuck...but she's sexy and quiet ...me likes

Spunkeey[/b] Fine as fuck ....sexy...natural ...HOT ! .....but her act was annoying

Somethin[/b] This chick is just dirty ...filthy..sloppy ..stank ...i dont even wanna talk about this whatever

Payshintz[/b] Cute face...too much damn make-up ..cool chick ...but she needs her face adjusted

Nibblz[/b] FUGLY ! ...BUSTED ! and she talks like Tyson ...that booty has Flav in a trance i guess

Like Dat[/b] Hurry up and get her outta here...she holding up the show

Krazy[/b] this is a terrible picture because this girl is the biz nizz ....she damn near perfect ....the chick has no flaws ...she'll be in the final 3

Deelishus[/b] This is a MAN ! ........and shehe has keloids all over his back and chest......yyeeeeeauauuuukkkkk

Buckwild[/b] i dont care if its an act or not ...this chick cracks me up ....i cant wait for her to say "my Nigga" to somebody

Buckeey[/b] That Booty....thaaat BOOOty ! BOOOOOOOTEEEEEEE ! O MY Focking gUUUUAAADDD !!! Her butt cheeks are majestic ....nuff said ....and she has a cool personality ....i likeey Buckeey

Bootz[/b] sexy..cute...somethings missing tho...cant figure it out yet

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

Somethin[/b] This chick is just dirty ...filthy..sloppy ..stank ...i dont even wanna talk about this whatever

Man, why Flav ain't boot her shit splattered ass off the show? That was just straight NASTY right there. And no shame from this chick whatsoever!!! How you gon' just straight shit yaself on national tv and be like "whatever"????

Deelishus[/b] This is a MAN ! ........and shehe has keloids all over his back and chest......yyeeeeeauauuuukkkkk

Daaaam, you right... I just saw that big booty pic of her and some other decent ones on the internet and didn't remember her from the show. Yeah, she IS on some transvestite lookin' schitt. And those keloids are a deal breaker by themselves... I know it ain't her fault that she keloids up like that and all, but if you're gonna be on tv tryna be sexy it just is

Buckwild is 100% fake... she is funny but I'm glad it looks like one of these big black bitches is gonna get in her ass over the fake ghetto act she's tryna pull off.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i aint seen this show before but after the edpowers rundown and me cracking the fuck up in front of a bunch of customers, i really want to

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

NSFW
    Hell ....not safe at all !!