The Boondock Saints

JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,908 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
Anyone tan/cos/sin on this? Apart from the comedy Hoirish accents (and that means you Mr. Connolly), what's not to loike?Please to come forth with clown.

Comments

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Anyone tan/cos/sin on this? Apart from the comedy Hoirish accents (and that means you Mr. Connolly), what's not to loike?

Please to come forth with clown.

horrible turd of a movie

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,908 Posts
    Do you mean Boston isn't actually like that?

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    If you saw that.
    See this:

If there's record karma, there is certianly film karma.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    If you saw that.
    See this:

this shit was

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    If you saw that.
    See this:

this shit was

What is it about?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    If you saw that.
    See this:

this shit was

What is it about?

Plot Outline:[/b] A documentary on the rise and stumble of Troy Duffy, the bartender-cum-filmmaker who was swept up by Miramax's Harvey Weinstein to turn his script for The Boondock Saints into a feature film.

Plot Synopsis:[/b] The rags-to-riches-to-rags story of Troy Duffy, a blue collar Boston twenty something that struck a dream movie deal with Miramax in 1997 to direct the $15 million project "Boondock Saints" from his own script. It was a deal that received worldwide attention. But when Miramax jumped ship and put the film in turnaround, Duffy's overnight success soon starts to crash and burn.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,908 Posts
    Yeah, I heard Duffy vanished up his own backside after the film... Will check this. Ok, just off to get a crude outline of the vorgin mory tattooed on me neck.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    As much as I didn't think I would like this movie, I actually thought it was pretty good. Worth seeing for Willem Dafoe's role alone.