where are all the shit slinging threads today?

BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
im bored out of my mind at work and need something entertaining to read

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Hawaii sux! I wanna take Dog's poodle hair and swing him around by it! (You batch!)

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts
    Hawaii sux! I wanna take Dog's poodle hair and swing him around by it! (You batch!)

One day, I bet we'll see Brian on that show skipping bail or something.

When Dog takes him down, Brian will be like yelling shit like "Stop snitchin!" or "Yadidamean!"

And he'll need to be wearing a soulstrut t-shirt.

And another thing. Why does Dog call everyone "Bra"? Is that like "Bro"?

Yah

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    "brah" comes from "braddah" which comes from "brother."
    i've never watched the show but my friend said dude stakes out his apartment complex randomly cos of ice heads
    if im ever on that show i would kill myself cos that means i was probably on ice or something

"brah" comes from "braddah" which comes from "brother."
    i've never watched the show but my friend said dude stakes out his apartment complex randomly cos of ice heads
    if im ever on that show i would kill myself cos that means i was probably on ice or something

You should watch the show. You know what would be cool? If they had a soulstrut edition of Dog the bounty hunter where dude tracks down all these shady ebay cats who retract bids & fuck up the game. Or maybe a reality show along those lines. That would be ill.

I never heard of ice untill I started watching that show. In canada, you couldn't get away with calling a drug "ice". Dudes would be like: "that guy's on ice" & everyone would say: "so are you, dumbass."

I mentioned eBay bounty hunting, Faux thought it was legally "silly."

"brah" comes from "braddah"

Its good to know shit like this cause if I was in Hawaii & dude came to me & said "Sup, Bra" I'd be like "What up, Thong?"

Badump-bump!

I mentioned eBay bounty hunting, Faux thought it was legally "silly."

If Cam'ron can catch perverts on camera, then Reynaldo should be able to fuck with "Funky Muse".

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    in hawaii you'll hear it referred to as "batu" more than ice. i do not know the origins behind that name though. i think my relatives in vancouver were saying that vancouver is starting to have a meth problem too?

vancouver is starting to have a meth problem too?

Is meth & ice the same thing? cause yeah, meth is getting big in Canada. In BC, everyone is high all the time.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    yeah, same shit. i haven't been to vancouver in like six years or so but it didnt seem like there was a problem back then.

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    same family, different effects. More like crack and cocaine.
    ice:

meth:

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    look what I got when I google image searched "sling shit"