my friends are insane

DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
Check out video of my friends taking Thriller to the streets of the Castro last Halloween. BTW the Gata was the host of Soul Stew's 5th anniversary party this april and got a bunch of folks doing the zombie dance. Thriller in the streets

Comments

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    Check out video of my friends taking Thriller to the streets of the Castro last Halloween.

BTW the Gata was the host of Soul Stew's 5th anniversary party this april and got a bunch of folks doing the zombie dance.

Thriller in the streets

fucking sweet.

the performance on the street starts at around 14:00.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Oops. Double post.

Check out video of my friends taking Thriller to the streets of the Castro last Halloween.

BTW the Gata was the host of Soul Stew's 5th anniversary party this april and got a bunch of folks doing the zombie dance.

Thriller in the streets

Oh shit! I know Da**yl!

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Where do you know Gata from?

Where do you know Gata from?

The Bay Area! And the Pie Party and his long-time presence at me and the wife's gigs. A very rad individual.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Never made it to "pie off".

The thriller idea actually sprang from an ultimate frisbee team gata and I played on called the Jackson Family. We performed a very mangled version of the thriller zombie dance at the finals of the Humboldt Harvest tournament some ten years ago.

I suppose you are familiar with his antics from your shows but his performance and the SOUL STEW 5th anniversary party was beyond beyond.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    wow!
    i need new

friends.