QUITTING STRUT

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
Anyone quit this place and come back? I feel like I've been able to become a strut vampire instead of fulltime troll. It's wonderful. Hi to the Moderators who are both rocking a similar schedule, I think.

Comments

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
    Crazy

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    yeah, been out for a while, and now im back, guess im more the soulstrut werewolf type

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,632 Posts
    If I ever got a job that had any type of supervision I'd probably never post on here.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    If I ever got a job that had any type of supervision I'd probably never post on here.

Co-sign.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    If I ever got a job I'd probably never post on here.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    If I ever got a job I'd probably never post on here.
    actually, losing my job has made me post & czech here much less often.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I need breaks from this board. I took 9 days off and went to the beach. Now I'm full throttle again.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Moderators dipping out and kind of back in? What is that about? Let me get at that job, hommie!

[color:green] drewn[/b][/color]

Ahh...I can see it now...

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    NEVAR BITCHTERDS!

iownsu

(work requires me to be away for periods)

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

[color:green] Guzzo[/b][/color]

picture me rollin

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

[color:green] fatback[/b][/color]

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

twoply

Fuck it, even I know that would be a bad idea.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

[color:green] drewn[/b][/color]

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    this seems like a good time for me to step in...

[color:green] polish_prince[/b][/color]

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    The Strut is like any opiate. You get sick of it and have to make a clean break for a while but then one day you get nostalgic and forget the race wars, the sophmoric comments from bastardeque shitheads--basically you become amnestic to all of the virtual bullshit and remember the good times. Let's face it folks, moderator or not, we're all SS addicts.

Hi. My name is gNAT and I'm a Strut-A-Holic.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

I don't spend much time on the internet, i don't have a digital camera to post up finds and shit, but this board makes my days at work go so much faster. I get upset and wussy when reading other boards and you've got all these cock blockers.

I remember twoply once said "opinions are like arseholes, everyones got one"

Well there are some mighty fine arseholes around here i'd like to fuck (no homo)

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Well there are some mighty fine arseholes around here i'd like to fuck (no homo)

I don't see how can you possibly put a "nohomo" at the end of that sentence.

Yeah, That was the (bad) joke.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I don't see how can you possibly put a "nohomo" at the end of that sentence.

hahahaha

man i'm fucking stuck on this song - help!

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    never attempted to quit. but work(touring) makes me not able to post on here as much as i'd like. peace, stein. . .

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

I second that emotion.

just don't let me moderate. I'm drunk and I'm liable to ban all NY strutters (except Delay )

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    don't let me moderate. I'm drunk and I'm liable to ban all NY strutters

you wouldn't have to.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    I quit for a hot minute... months & months! and it was grrrrreat! oh the freedom! I was so proud. friends and family started to notice a new youthfull exuberance about me that had been abscent for years. occasionally I'd jones for a taste and when this occured the fryer board served as my methodone. It worked for a little while until one day when towards the end of a boring, draining day at the office I was weak and decided to just peek at Crate Diggin Revealed. I wasn't going to post, just lurk. And I was able to do this for about another month off and on. But, sure enough the more I lurked the more I'd fiend to post and before I even knew what was happening I was posting 5-10 times a day. I'm now in a state of full relapse. God help me.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

I remember twoply once said "opinions are like arseholes, everyones got one"

A lot of people have said that, but I'm pretty sure I wasn't one of them...

oh you said it