HCRINK

2»

Comments

• I just talked with young Ed and he's fine...he's in the middle of moving. all is well in the universe.

Cool

So where's J****ll relocating to?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I just talked with young Ed and he's fine...he's in the middle of moving. all is well in the universe.

Cool

not far, next neighborhood over, B**lF****r

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

not far, next neighborhood over, B**lF****r

he's getting too close, I smell competition

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    hey, I thought this was about me!!!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

haha dude now that I've met you, you seem soooooooooooooo much nicer.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK
    SALMA HAYEK

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

haha dude now that I've met you, you seem soooooooooooooo much nicer.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Josh, don't let him fool you, Hcrink is nuttin'ice

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I just talked with young Ed and he's fine...he's in the middle of moving. all is well in the universe.

Cool

not far, next neighborhood over, B**tF****r[/b]

Whoa! Damn Daze, you need to leave P-Ro's lifestyle out of this. So uncalled for.

Boo on you.

Herm

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Perhaps there's some latent racism in Grafwritah's comments since he didn't offer the same explanation for HCrink's absence.

Or it could be that hcrink said he was moving like last week...

He can't be racist--he sleeps with non-whites!

So did plantation owners!

You got it pinned my friends: next stop, Declaration of Independence.

What kind of people do you roll with? I guess i'm like the hommie O-Dub. I'm disconnected from the streets. I've never had someone I know just, *poof* and then they are in prison.

I roll with Soulstrut. Just to list those crimes admitted to by Soulstrut members:

theft
    drug use/abuse
    breaking & entering
    DUI
    assault
    and the post about who actually had been in jail, which included those fessing up to a couple short jail stints and one stint in juvie, if I remember correctly.

So don't give me this innocent stuff. Any of the above could put you in jail for a minute and/or distract you from your Soulstrut posting. edpowers seems like a cool guy and perhaps I was being on the negative side, but shit happens to the best of us. Plus, anytime anyone even THINKS about not posting for more than two days they give ample warning, usually per a post along the lines of I HATE ALL OF YOU I'M LEAVING AND NEVER COMING BACK.

So, if you think jail/prison is funny, that's on you, but I've heard enough mess from people on here to know that it's entirely possible.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    What kind of people do you roll with? I guess i'm like the hommie O-Dub. I'm disconnected from the streets. I've never had someone I know just, *poof* and then they are in prison.

I roll with Soulstrut. Just to list those crimes admitted to by Soulstrut members:

theft
    drug use/abuse
    breaking & entering
    DUI
    assault
    and the post about who actually had been in jail, which included those fessing up to a couple short jail stints and one stint in juvie, if I remember correctly.

So don't give me this innocent stuff. Any of the above could put you in jail for a minute and/or distract you from your Soulstrut posting. edpowers seems like a cool guy and perhaps I was being on the negative side, but shit happens to the best of us. Plus, anytime anyone even THINKS about not posting for more than two days they give ample warning, usually per a post along the lines of I HATE ALL OF YOU I'M LEAVING AND NEVER COMING BACK.

So, if you think jail/prison is funny, that's on you, but I've heard enough mess from people on here to know that it's entirely possible.

COKE HEAD.

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    I HATE ALL OF YOU I'M LEAVING AND NEVER COMING BACK.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    Personally, Grafwritah makes me laugh because he adds a tongue-in-cheek, cartoony element to the board. Doesn't mean I agree with whatever he says, but he adds spunk () to this place. I mean, come on..."who here is uncircumcised?". Classic.

As for the edpowers thing, it's nice to know that dude is OK and his absence isn't anything endangering. Not driving off and leaving me hanging in Palm Springs at night while I needed to be pulled over to take a Tom Hanks in A League Of Their Own-style piss in a dark alley is a real homie move right there. But Grafwritah, I think you don't see that the backlash is that your only reason why you thought he was gone was due to prison. And since it's no secret that J is among the darker-skinned SoulStrut brethren, people just put two and two together and must of thought that your comment came off as racist, whether it was intentional or not.

Oh yeah, crink...take care of that eye, bro

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,787 Posts

Wasn't Jefferson the one porking his slaves while writing about their inherent racial inferiority? And then writing about equality in the Declaration?

Nice guy.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    BLACK HAWK...

say that real fast 6 or 7 times

black hawk
    black hawk
    black hawk
    black hawk
    black hawk
    black hawk
    black hawk
    black hawk

c ya'll bitches in a week or so.....still makin' moves(literally) in the real world....

Wasn't Jefferson the one porking his slaves while writing about their inherent racial inferiority? And then writing about equality in the Declaration?

Nice guy.

That was my point. Sarcasm.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    BLACK HAWK...

say that real fast 6 or 7 times

black hawk
    black hawk
    black hawk
    black hawk
    black hawk
    black hawk
    black hawk
    black hawk

c ya'll bitches in a week or so.....still makin' moves(literally) in the real world....

what's going on Ed - good to see you're doing alright

and now, to post your avatar a bunch of times:

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    Dude fell off?

crink spotted at ********* all well, funksnotdead & myself kindly pointed him in the direction of some mounted deer heads...