want:Roy Porter -- Inner Feelings

troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
edited July 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
anyboy have a mint og copy of this? I'm not sure the going rate. I'm sure we can work something out either by $$$ or trades, or both.

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I'm not sure the going rate.
    I think it's bet. $300-$450.

Another white whale on my list (that I can't afford).

Sigh.

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    I'm not sure the going rate.
    I think it's bet. $300-$450.

Another white whale on my list (that I can't afford).

Sigh.

just get the vistone reissue which should be about 20-30, think i might even have a double around here somewhere...

dave

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    one just ended a couple days ago at $192.59
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ROY-PORTER-LP-INNER-...1QQcmdZViewItem

just get the vistone reissue which should be about 20-30
    Good advice, esp. if you haven't heard the record before.

You don't want to spend $$$ on a record that you totally won't be into.

Oh, I've heard that record before. It's amazing. I'm shocked I've never seen any of the pressings here in Cali ever (besides in Guzzo's collection).

I'm shocked I've never seen any of the pressings here in Cali ever (besides in Guzzo's collection).
    You're in L.A?

That schitt must of dried up (perhaps in the '90s). Do you see his other joint??

You're in L.A?

That schitt must of dried up (perhaps in the '90s). Do you see his other joint??
    Yeah I'm in L.A. I've seen Gus Poole's over and over as well as other local L.A. raerness. Never even knew Roy had another album besides the "Jessica" (yellow one with motorcycle), "Inner Feelings" (blue with pimp pose), and "In a Groove" (mosaic scary face with serious pose). I've never seen any of them in the field....oh wait, except on the wall at Amoeba (still kicking myself for not getting that) and in Guzz's crates. I'd be willing to drop the going rate for an OG, but will be more than happy getting that Vistone repress in the meantime.

Good luck.

• You're in L.A?

Yeah I'm in L.A. I've seen Gus Poole's over and over as well as other local L.A. raerness. Never even knew Roy had another album besides the "Jessica" (yellow one with motorcycle), "Inner Feelings" (blue with pimp pose), and "In a Groove" (mosaic scary face with serious pose). I've never seen any of them in the field....oh wait, except on the wall at Amoeba (still kicking myself for not getting that) and in Guzz's crates. I'd be willing to drop the going rate for an OG, but will be more than happy getting that Vistone repress in the meantime.
    C***y,

what up man. I need to get at you on the phone but if you'd liike I can make you a burn of Inner Feeling next time you come by

thanks man, I have a bad mp3 transfer (at 124 or something) We need to hit up the record store triangle sometime soon.

I can make you a burn of Inner Feeling
    Hook me up, Ad**.

I would like to hear this.

• I can make you a burn of Inner Feeling
    Hook me up, Ad**.

I would like to hear this.

after this week I'll have plenty time to record LP's this shall be Waxidermied

speaking on that I need some love

• francislaifrancislai 371 Posts
    You're in L.A?

now you must learn of the J.T. and the PARTY TIME lp. which is inner feelings on a generic label, credited to jt instead of roy, and has stock album cover artwork. found this before i ever knew who roy porter was. the thing has to be rare. i know it's in the funky/groovy lexicon.