Defacing Raerness

Comments

• "Ah - this is much[/b] nicer"

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,908 Posts
    Nice handwriting though.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

"Ah - this is much[/b] nicer. Now, a little tape on the bottom and I'm done"

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Someone emailed me at my website and told me that I could take much better scans of my Odeon LPs if I ripped off the factory plastic sleeve they all come in; thats what he did.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Someone emailed me at my website and told me that I could take much better scans of my Odeon LPs if I ripped off the factory plastic sleeve they all come in; thats what he did.

I know a dealer here in Buenos Aires that restores brazilian covers. He gets rid of the original plastic sleeves and replace them with new ones. He has this plastic heating-sealing machines. I don't know if he is affecting the prices of said records. I mean, the end reult is beautiful, and people don't collect plastic sleeves right?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

I know a dealer here in Buenos Aires that restores brazilian covers. He gets rid of the original plastic sleeves and replace them with new ones. He has this plastic heating-sealing machines. I don't know if he is affecting the prices of said records. I mean, the end reult is beautiful, and people don't collect plastic sleeves right?

I do. Check out my collection of raers.