OG Osmium pressing flaw qwerstun

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
grabbed one of these today...some noticeable "bubbles" and other random pressing flaws...anyone else have copies with these? Anyone know if there is a known bad batch. Prolly gonna bay it, so wanted to know if it was a common thing in these joints. This is the first copy I have ever held in my hand, so I dont have anything to go on/compare it to.Thanks

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I bought a copy off of the_non a few months ago and it didn't have any pressing flaws

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    My copy does not have bubbles either.

*pop*

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Ditto with the previous 2 posts. My copy doesn't have any problems.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    thanks. I really wanna keep it, but shingaling and I bought a collection off a dude for the store with store money, so unfortunately I cant just decide to keep it. I will have to buy it back from the shop owner. What sucks is that we only paid a buck for it, but shop owner will want a premium for it. Dang. Really need it though, considering it was a cassette copy of this record I heard 15 years ago that turned me onto rare soul. This joint started it all for me.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    What sucks is that we only paid a buck for it, but shop owner will want a premium for it.

Robbing old black people alert!!!

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    What sucks is that we only paid a buck for it, but shop owner will want a premium for it.

Well, that is what the collection averaged out to. Dude cleans out houses and brings us hundreds of records every month. Good connection to have.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Well, that is what the collection averaged out to. Dude cleans out houses and brings us hundreds of records every month. Good connection to have.

I'm just fucking with you. I know how it works.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    thanks. I really wanna keep it, but shingaling and I bought a collection off a dude for the store with store money, so unfortunately I cant just decide to keep it. I will have to buy it back from the shop owner. What sucks is that we only paid a buck for it, but shop owner will want a premium for it. Dang. Really need it though, considering it was a cassette copy of this record I heard 15 years ago that turned me onto rare soul. This joint started it all for me.

This is how it works at the store I work at, but if its something I need I trade a record of relative equal worth for it... and most of the time I can come up with something