bring it folls...

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Once the bowl owns you, there's no turning back.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Wow! I don't even know where to start! There is a mall across the street with a video game store and an anime model shop. Your boy would not be too out of place there. LOL.

The glove is

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

raer sigting on of my favorite nintendo controller the NES Max

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

• raer sigting on of my favorite nintendo controller the NES Max

even more raer is the Acclaim wireless controller doubling up as his belt buckle

• I would like to apologize for the clip I just posted, which fails to include Fred Savage's marvelous response, "Well, just keep your power gloves off her, alright?"

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts

Mildly interesting trivia: kid with the glove is played by a young Cut Chemist.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts

You may be right, but IMDB disagrees with you.

Search the Wizard, and some other Lukas comes up. you can also search Cut Chemist/Lukas McFadden, and that does not include the Wizard.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I love YouTube. By FAR the highlight of my day.

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    a favor to ask. don't EVER[/b] post video that plays on its own all loud in a thread... this isn't myspace you batchz.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

Search the Wizard, and some other Lukas comes up. you can also search Cut Chemist/Lukas McFadden, and that does not include the Wizard.

im fairly sure that isnt actually true, but the girl in that movie IS Jenny Lewis, aka Rilo Kiley's adorable leading lady.....

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts

im fairly sure that isnt actually true, but the girl in that movie IS Jenny Lewis, aka Rilo Kiley's adorable leading lady.....

She was also in Troop Beverly Hills, no?

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

Oh hell yes to that new avatar NZ! I've been having a total SFII revival lately on the MAME emulator. I just need a USB joystick so I can play those fight games proper. Keyboard control sucks for those types of games.

SONIC BOOM!

Oh hell yes to that new avatar NZ! I've been having a total SFII revival lately on the MAME emulator. I just need a USB joystick so I can play those fight games proper. Keyboard control sucks for those types of games.

SONIC BOOM!

Blanka was, is and will always remain the baddest.

and heres a few more for ya:

• What is up with this picture?

What is up with this picture?

it is too big.

and apart from that you must be referring to the line on her boobie, i made that with my tounge.

• swissbeatzswissbeatz 152 Posts