KUSF observation

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,632 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
Dudes looking over my shoulder at every record I pull out of bins to look at. Even bins they've just gone through themselves. What? Do they feel like they stepped over some hot shit? I'm certainly no master digger.

Comments

• did you come by our table/did we meet?

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,632 Posts
    did you come by our table/did we meet?

I think so. I didn't introduce myself though, sorry. I must have bought the Bobby Kent Glide Memorial's from you for $4. Was that you? I was the guy with the motorcycle jacket and helmet and a red Northface jacket. The only other thing I bought was a copy of Omega. Needless to say I don't often go to the KUSF. Almost missed it this time around but I happen to drive by and remembered.

I was tttttthis close to asking if you were on Soulstrut but didn't. Haha!

• did you come by our table/did we meet?

I think so. I didn't introduce myself though, sorry. I must have bought the Glide Memorial's from you for $4. Was that you? I was the guy with the motorcycle jacket and helmet and a red Northface jacket. The only other thing I bought was a copy of Omega.

ahh word I think that was Jinx covering (for me) while I had a smoke...yeah holler at us next time, always good to meet folks on the real world side.

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    Dudes looking over my shoulder at every record I pull out of bins to look at.

we all do the "eye hustlin", as dj om would say. what irritates the poop out of me is when i'm in the middle of going through a box and a hand reaches in and tries to grab something i flipped through. at least have the common courtesy to ask for it.

and watch out for larry's bumrushes when new seller boxes are being opened.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

I think so. I didn't introduce myself though, sorry. I must have bought the Glide Memorial's from you for $4. Was that you? I was the guy with the motorcycle jacket and helmet and a red Northface jacket. The only other thing I bought was a copy of Omega.

ahh word I think that was Jinx covering (for me) while I had a smoke...yeah holler at us next time, always good to meet folks on the real world side.

that was me... plus, you came at like 11a or later right? WAAAAAAYYY too late to go to a record show homie. wake up a little earlier next time and make it work for you.

nice to uhhh kinda meet you ...

I actually totally forgot about it and just happened to drive by and remembered. I was happy enough to walk away with a copy this-

Hardly a raer but a personal favorite.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

that was me... plus, you came at like 11a or later right? WAAAAAAYYY too late to go to a record show homie. wake up a little earlier next time and make it work for you.

nice to uhhh kinda meet you ...

2 weeks from now...

lets make it happen

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

2 weeks from now...

lets make it happen

yo you gonna stay here? i totally forgot you were coming to the bay.

Will Guzzo steal all our raers? The Bay is shaking!

Any reason you're coming out here Guzzo?