Vicente Fox just drove by the crib!!!!

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Mayne! 50 Cent got NOTHING on El Presidente's security!!!!!!!!These fools closed down 5th ave in downtown Seattle and closed down I-5 South from Qwest field to the Boeing airfield! HELLA cops rolled into the hood and shut down 5th ave for like half an hour then about 20 motorcycle cops came rollin' down fifth followed by the biggest motorcade EVAR! About 10 or 12 vans and suburbans, more cop cars and two ambulances. Shit was crazy. Cops would not even let fools cross the street on 5th. Some little old lady started to cross 5th and this cop started blowin his whistle(No Too Short Hyphy yellow bus)and yelling "Get outta the street!" Ya'll ever seen something like this?

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Crack a Chateau Latour with him or you're soft.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Mayne! 50 Cent got NOTHING on El Presidente's security!!!!!!!!
    These fools closed down 5th ave in downtown Seattle and closed down I-5 South from Qwest field to the Boeing airfield! HELLA cops rolled into the hood and shut down 5th ave for like half an hour then about 20 motorcycle cops came rollin' down fifth followed by the biggest motorcade EVAR! About 10 or 12 vans and suburbans, more cop cars and two ambulances. Shit was crazy. Cops would not even let fools cross the street on 5th. Some little old lady started to cross 5th and this cop started blowin his whistle(No Too Short Hyphy yellow bus)and yelling "Get outta the street!" Ya'll ever seen something like this?

Wait til I make my way to the "King of the beats" finals.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    Mayne! 50 Cent got NOTHING on El Presidente's security!!!!!!!!
    These fools closed down 5th ave in downtown Seattle and closed down I-5 South from Qwest field to the Boeing airfield! HELLA cops rolled into the hood and shut down 5th ave for like half an hour then about 20 motorcycle cops came rollin' down fifth followed by the biggest motorcade EVAR! About 10 or 12 vans and suburbans, more cop cars and two ambulances. Shit was crazy. Cops would not even let fools cross the street on 5th. Some little old lady started to cross 5th and this cop started blowin his whistle(No Too Short Hyphy yellow bus)and yelling "Get outta the street!" Ya'll ever seen something like this?

insert carlos mencia type joke about his entire entourage cramming into a VW