McDonalds breakfast products smell dead hobo ass

2»

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    You need something?

I dont like you much today and figured id make you my personal online punching bag. However i ate a sandwich and my irritation and moodiness is now gone. You can go about your day now puddin'.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    You need something?

I dont like you much today and figured id make you my personal online punching bag. However i ate a sandwich and my irritation and moodiness is now gone. You can go about your day now puddin'.

I don't seek your liking. I've told you to fuck off before and I'll tell you to fuck off again. Moody fucking bitch. So after your sammich gets nice and settled, you can eat my dick.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    You need something?

I don't seek your liking. I've told you to fuck off before and I'll tell you to fuck off again. Moody fucking bitch. So after your sammich gets nice and settled, you can eat my dick.

Fatty, do you fuckin own jinx?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Yo what the shit? I was trying to profess my occasional love for sausage mcmuffins with egg and the post I was replying to is gone.

My day is ruined.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Yo what the shit? I was trying to profess my occasional love for sausage mcmuffins with egg and the post I was replying to is gone.

My day is ruined.

Well, too bad. Your boy done hijacked this thread with his yeast infection.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Maybe you guys need to do a little less of this:

And a lot more of this:

I would also like to say, McDonalds is only good for hangovers. That is all.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Maybe you guys need to do a little less of this:

And a lot more of this:

I would also like to say, McDonalds is only good for hangovers. That is all.