Caught my white whale on ebay for $90

2»

Comments

• francislaifrancislai 371 Posts
    wow, good eye. totally didn't catch that in the scan.

maybe not a rare record, but it is a private press break from a street festival in milwaukee. shit isn't on a&m records. $200 for a piece of hip hop history doesn't seem like alot. you could keep that record and flip the others you found and make that much with that lot. good score.

reminds me of danno3000's ebay find consisting of a classical record lot + one mint marius cultier. something about lots and the number 3000.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    itchin to hear a snippet.

A HREF=http://www.goodfootwax.com/ebay/summer.mp3>This joint, right?/A>

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
    itchin to hear a snippet.

A HREF=http://www.goodfootwax.com/ebay/summer.mp3>This joint, right?/A>

dunno, havn't heard it before. Its the Rory O one.

btw....Quo, did you get one of those Mr Magic 45s recently? You interested? Hit me on PM if so, I am looking to trade mine.

-pj

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    .Quo, did you get one of those Mr Magic 45s recently? You interested? Hit me on PM if so, I am looking to trade mine.

-pj

To be honest I've yet to hear it, and for what Mr. Jesso just bumped one off for I think I'll bow out.
    eBay that sucker or come down to Lalo's shop for some trades.

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts

To be honest I've yet to hear it, and for what Mr. Jesso just bumped one off for I think I'll bow out.
    eBay that sucker or come down to Lalo's shop for some trades.

I hear ya....I don't trust myself to ebay it, I'd rather trade. I'd end up putting the paypal money into partypoker or something. haha...

-peeJ

• Options
    That Willie Cobb is the original to Dawn Penn's Studio 1 classic "No No No (you Don't Love Me)".

K.

• I did receive the 45 yesterday, but didnt get a chance to post any clips. But I see Quo did put a snippet of the drum break up. That pretty much is the value of that song.

• wow, good eye. totally didn't catch that in the scan.

maybe not a rare record, but it is a private press break from a street festival in milwaukee. shit isn't on a&m records. $200 for a piece of hip hop history doesn't seem like alot. you could keep that record and flip the others you found and make that much with that lot. good score.

reminds me of danno3000's ebay find consisting of a classical record lot + one mint marius cultier. something about lots and the number 3000.

Not exactly sure how rare the 45 is, but when I later contacted the seller who sold me the record and asked if they came across more copies the answer was no, but they are going to start looking for more since someone from soulstrut (they wouldn't tell me who)tipped them off to the rarity and offered them $300 for a copy. So I guess if another one pops up on ebay you can expect a $300 price tag.