"Unique & Excellent"

2»

Comments

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    I'm feeling "ether" as a verb, though.

Ron Browz manager: You know my man produced "Ether" right?
    Me: It's tattooed on his neck.

Dude's Girl: Motherfucker, you better not have payed full price for that!
    Dude: Yo, chill, Esther...I'll think of something.

"Sensitacho," however, is the worst shit in forever. Worst shit I've heard since "athleisure." Even worser, I think it originated right here in River City. Shit needs to be ethered, for serious.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    "kick push" is horrible. The beat is drab as fuck and the delivery...

tepid at best.

That is all.

Perhaps you would like it better if it was a tale of adolescent romance fueled by a common interest in crack-slanging?

Nothing can save this song.

What's the over/under on the likelihood of this song getting a mix-tape recast as a dialogue comparing and contrasting the hardships of quitting drugs with the hardships of selling drugs? Or perhaps some Portrait Of The Artist shit where the narrator quits drugs himself, starts selling drugs, then retires to his winter home on the coasssssssssst?

• involving a budding romance between the protagonist and a female skateboarder.

that part in the video almost reminded of the romantic dueling freestyle bike tricks/dance/thing in RAD for some reason.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    involving a budding romance between the protagonist and a female skateboarder.

that part in the video almost reminded of the romantic dueling freestyle bike tricks/dance/thing in RAD for some reason.

I can remember that scene as if was yesterday--the male lead raising his eyebrows as he invited his female counterpart to partake in a little "tabletopping"...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    What's this?
    It's not Bart Taylor she's going to dance with -
    It's Cru Jones!

That movie takes the all-time award for
    "most omniscient PA announcer in a film" -
    almost every scene is given play-by-play
    coverage from some disembodied commentator...

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I'd just like to thank Faux for providing me the link that led me to this gem:

http://xxlmag.com/online/?p=1534

Paris Hilton feat. Jadakiss and Fat Joe. A certified "banger"

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    kick push ain't THAT bad you cakelords...his performance of it at chicago rocks was tolerable.

juice was much better though on the freestyle tip ethering mr. blue collar...

"what the fuck is a rhymefest?"

lol at unique and excellent.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    cakelords