East Of Underground LP

2»

Comments

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    As in every month there is a post about one of the above mentioned records with questions like "How rare? or "How much dolo?"

THERE ARE MILLIONS OF RECORDS IN THE WORLD. PLEASE EXPAND HORIZONS.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Nah, I mean, I've always heard "dolo" as synonymous with "self" or--for a brief, shining moment--"delf" (as in, "Going for ~"), and I've heard "dolomite" (two "o"s) for "cocaine," but I've never heard "dolo" for "money." I'm just wondering if anyone can cosign this, or if it's just another bit of Carfancy. (To wit: I asked him one time how much a certain Stampeders record went for, and his answer was: "The promise of feathers.")

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Nah, I mean, I've always heard "dolo" as synonymous with "self" or--for a brief, shining moment--"delf" (as in, "Going for ~"), and I've heard "dolomite" (two "o"s) for "cocaine," but I've never heard "dolo" for "money." I'm just wondering if anyone can cosign this, or if it's just another bit of Carfancy.

While I can't produce any concrete evidence, I have heard references in which "dolo" meant "money."
    I'm familiar with the "self" definition as well, though.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    (To wit: I asked him one time how much a certain Stampeders record went for, and his answer was: "The promise of feathers.")

LOCATION!

• DCarfagnaDCarfagna 983 Posts

NEED CREEN DEEP GLOVE BRUNOS.
    MAD DOLO WAITING.

• francislaifrancislai 371 Posts
    need e.wiley von huff n' puff. and a phat sac major.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

Damn, I have no idea how I missed this. Thats amazing.

Pure

i just said 'holy schitt' outloud when i scrolled down and my cube neighbors heard.

ashrock is a badass