When somebody is speaking in another language

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
Its funny to laugh and then go "That's not a real language!"

Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    It's also funny to pretend youthink they're speaking some other language. Like, if somebody speaks Spanish to you, be all, "Whoah, slow down, I don't speak German!"

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    Even worse is when you FART and you think sombody is talking to you! "What did you say?"

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    yesterday this crazy lady on the wilshire rapid bus was speaking pirate to this guy. it was effing CRAZY. she started yelling at him about "how he was going to be tried for treason YARRR!!! walk thee plank YARRR!!!" then she turned to the kid sitting next to her (he was wearing headphones) and she started talking to him about how women should know who they marry cuz you could turn into a sex slave and toilet paper will cut your vagina and if youre a slave your vagina does what your master tells it to. it was pretty awesome, unfortunately i dont speak pirate.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    oh yeah, she also kept calling the first dude an "aaahhhsshole" like how british people say it.

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    she started talking to him about how women should know who they marry cuz you could turn into a sex slave and toilet paper will cut your vagina and if youre a slave your vagina does what your master tells it to. it was pretty awesome, unfortunately i dont speak pirate.

But I bet you can play the Master? AAHRRRHH, LICK LICK!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Holy jesus that is awesome!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Here's a Myspace message from a friend in Spain who likes bollywood. I sent her the Fader article about our Indian club gigs.

i read your article and i hve too much grudge (or envy, wath is the correct word?)
    in spain doesn??t arrive this.