Numero Group - Am i early or late?

DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
Digital Dig? ($1). Just feeling things out before i post a link.

Comments

• Do it. Labels like The Numero Group =

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I don't understand your question but you should get the Miami comp, the Capsoul one and the Bandit one asap.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    I just got the Big Mack label( the real )comp in the mail - listening to it now...

the usual high-quality package.

• ...word on the street is that there's a good chance that the boys are gonna release on vinyl as well;

where do i sign up?

• Options
    Choice stuff for sure

Kevin in Canada.

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    But are you guys down with the 45 sale online? ?

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

hm. i'm taking that literally, as in digital dig=digital product. i think those are mp3s (esp considering there's videos in there too)

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    i think you're right. damn, thought i was onto something for a second there.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

Stop bein' all cryptic and tell us what's going on! You'd think passing on information was illegal!

EDIT: oops, looks like there was no 45 sale online???

• TNGTNG 234 Posts
    You are never late. The digs will be there as long as we are. It's mostly just content we didn't think was good enough to make the cut, but still cool in its own way. This is kind of like the extended director cut that you can assemble on your own. We're going to be adding a bunch more soon.

And yes, vinyl is coming. Most likely with 010.

And for the myspace freaks: myspace.com/thenumerogroup. We'll have advance MP3s for download and other assorted shit soon. For now, dig that Soul President break.

Back to the lurk.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    NG is that hot hot fire. Don't front.