Young Phonics: Empty Your Mailbox

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
You have exceeded your quota of PMS and I need your input in shopping for a hemp belt.

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    And while I have your attention, would this hat/shirt combination go well with cargo shorts?

Please say yes!

• And while I have your attention, would this hat/shirt combination go well with cargo shorts?

Please say yes!

Only if you're also wearing knee sox....

• haaaaa! I just spit out my Crstyl Light!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Why don't you just save him the trouble and post the Bun B/Dangerdoom sales numbers here?

Herm

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    why has this been looked at 100 times?

wait, why am I here?

Why don't you just save him the trouble and post the Bun B/Dangerdoom sales numbers here?

As of last week, I think Bun's album was nearing gold. For some reason, I couldn't find the Dangerdoom album but, by the logic of Young Phonics, it must have passed the platinum mark some time ago.

• Why don't you just save him the trouble and post the Bun B/Dangerdoom sales numbers here?

As of last week, I think Bun's album was nearing gold. For some reason, I couldn't find the Dangerdoom album but, by the logic of Young Phonics, it must have passed the platinum mark some time ago.

can we get some Khujo sales figures?

• i'm let you little hoes have your fun in this thread. Don't dirty up your skits though.

i'm let you little hoes have your fun in this thread. Don't dirty up your skits though.

Young Phonics, you poptart, how will I ever know which toy I need to cop?

• does anyone on Soulstrut by that shit? If so I really want to know the reasons why.

daniel,care to be first?

does anyone on Soulstrut by that shit?

Nobody on SoulStrut can afford it.

• does anyone on Soulstrut by that shit?

not even reynaldo?!?!?!??!

Now that you mention it, Rey-Rey does kind of seem the type to line a row of toys up along the edge of his Expedit...

Now that you mention it, Rey-Rey does kind of seem the type to line a row of toys up along the edge of his Expedit...

I'm not sure. I can't picutre a limited edition KAWS or FUTURA doll on that thing. You seem to be the expert, tell us.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I like the look of that brown shelf

Is that one of those prefab jobbies?

• I like the look of that brown shelf

Can you afford it?

I'm not sure. I can't picutre a limited edition KAWS or FUTURA doll on that thing. You seem to be the expert, tell us.

Would it help the process of vizualisation if we were to stop referring to it as a "doll," and start calling it a "limited edition precision moulded art object"?

Would it help the process of vizualisation if we were to stop referring to it as a "doll," and start calling it a "limited edition precision moulded art object"[/b]?

Is that what you tell yourself when your posing said figurines? or the sales line they dropped at Kid Robot ?

Would it help the process of vizualisation if we were to stop referring to it as a "doll," and start calling it a "limited edition precision moulded art object"[/b]?

Is that what you tell yourself when your posing said figurines? or the sales line they dropped at Kid Robot ?

I don't even know what Kid Robot is. Now who's familiar?

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

M O D E D[/b]

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

I thought that it was Reynaldo's parents who had loot, not actually him?

I'd be curious to know how his weekly "allowance" breaks out and his over all parents-money thing actually works.

That is if it's not all part of the "act".

I'm sorry....I meant "Private Mind Garden Day Spa when I've been a good boy at playing lawyer".

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

you're disconnected from your local affluent soho experience.

I'm sorry....I meant "Private Mind Garden Day Spa when I've been a good boy at playing lawyer".

Oh snap! I've been outed--there's nothing I enjoy more after a long day at the office than slapping on a mango mask and lining up my KAWS and FUTURA dolls on the edge of the jacuzzi as I lie back and relax.

• Oh snap! I've been outed--there's nothing I enjoy more after a long day at the office than slapping on a mango mask and lining up my KAWS and FUTURA dolls on the edge of the jacuzzi as I lie back and relax.

Come on--you deserve that mango mask.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

Oh snap! I've been outed--there's nothing I enjoy more after a long day at the office than slapping on a mango mask and lining up my KAWS and FUTURA dolls on the edge of the jacuzzi as I lie back and relax.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

you're disconnected from your local affluent soho experience.

ahem.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

I thought that it was Reynaldo's parents who had loot, not actually him?

I'd be curious to know how his weekly "allowance" breaks out and his over all parents-money thing actually works.

That is if it's not all part of the "act".
    My parents are middle-class. So are my spending habits/lifestyle. Those who fail to recognize this are not.