Just let me say one thing

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
GOT MY VANS BUT THEY LOOK LIKE SNEAKERS GOT MY VANS BUT THEY LOOK LIKE SNEAKERS GOT MY VANS BUT THEY LOOK LIKE SNEAKERS I GOT COKE WHITES BUT MY VANS LOOK CLEANER*DDDDDDDDDDDDUUUUDNNDUUUNUNUNUDUDDDNUNUDDUDNDUNDUD*YOU'REILLGOT MY VANS BUT THEY LOOK LIKE SNEAKERS GOT MY VANS BUT THEY LOOK LIKE SNEAKERS GOT MY VANS BUT THEY LOOK LIKE SNEAKERS I GOT COKE WHITES BUT MY VANS LOOK CLEANER[/b]

Comments

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Bizzerkly doin hella much

sounds like if Mr.Collipark had a brain hemorrage

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    ok, so is it snap or hyphy? Snyphy???

• Intimate Cluptempo.

BTW, here it is:

The Wolfpack - Vans.

Berkeley and Oakland high schoolers who are kingin' Clear Channel radio out here.

• Intimate Cluptempo.

BTW, here it is:

The Wolfpack - Vans.

Berkeley and Oakland high schoolers who are kingin' Clear Channel radio out here.

yeah....the fact that dudes are mad young just makes the song straight crazy. If these dudes where like 35 ; the at-times mumbled lyrics would be

but yo...they got finals on the horizon!

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    I'm disconnected from radio. Is this the shit, and should I get it? Oh, yeah there is a link. I'll check it when I get home.

• I'm disconnected from radio. Is this the shit, and should I get it? Oh, yeah there is a link. I'll check it when I get home.

you're going to freak you boys back home when you come back "thizzin'" and "gurpin'"

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    "gurpin'"

what's this? Sounds nasty...

unrelated mini-rant.

It will be 2009 before hyphy stuff takes off in Houston. They were clownin' "tell me when to go" on the radio here this weekend.

I gotta get out this town.

• unrelated mini-rant.

It will be 2009 before hyphy stuff takes off in Houston. They were clownin' "tell me when to go" on the radio here this weekend.

I gotta get out this town.

ha..plaese to tell us jokes.

but yo...outside of the major dudes (mike jones, paul wall, and a little bit of slim thug) Houston doens't get too much radio spins out here. The dirty south stuff has a huge presence out here, as well as the ATL/Snap tracks.

They were clownin' "tell me when to go" on the radio here this weekend.

plaese to tell us jokes.

They were clownin' "tell me when to go" on the radio here this weekend.

plaese to tell us jokes.

Not dissing, but more of less clowning something you can tell that these two (local dj's) couldn't feel.

In phony keak and E40 accents, just started the whole "ghostride the whip shit" call outs and yelling "hyphy!!! hyphy!!! hyphy!!!". If you knew these cats, you would know it's just them dissing shit on the sly. These tow cats don't like anything.. anything.. anything.. that's not from NYC and it's from NYC regardless of quality they jam it. Dudes are both from Houston but rock the "brooklyn, tx" accent. Don't even feel local stuff. why are they on the radio here? who fucking knows...