Hey! UConn peoples...

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
fucking eat a dick! bitch.

Comments

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    goddamn that was agonizing...i wish GM dudes could just MAKE SOME FREE THROWS!!! Anyway great game, even though I picked UConn to win it all I'm glad an 11 seed is going to the Final Four! Also UConn's been limping along this whole tournament somehow pulling Ws out of their asses, great to see them finally fall short.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    yeah there won't be any rioting this year

• coldcutscoldcuts 388 Posts
    What the hell was Denham Brown thinking on that last shot. He could have easily made a two or passed it in the middle to get an easier shot. Ughhhhhhhhh I'm so mad!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    they had countless opps to take GMU during that OT. They deserved to loose. Now, whether or not GMU can...

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    In the words of Miss Damn... best year evar (like every year) but seriously the elite 8 action was

• jazzman21jazzman21 287 Posts
    What the hell was Denham Brown thinking on that last shot. He could have easily made a two or passed it in the middle to get an easier shot. Ughhhhhhhhh I'm so mad!

All the second guesses now...woulda, coulda, shoulda. Denham had a good look at that last shot, it just wasn't meant to be...HAHA!!!

GO G.M.!!!

• aegisaegis 261 Posts
    Few things delight me like the failure of New York-area sports teams.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    they had countless opps to take GMU during that OT. They deserved to loose lose.

Agreed. UCONN's my squad and all, but they played like bitches and didn't deserve to win.