Did my Huskies get robbed or did they get ROBBED!?

jazzman21jazzman21 287 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Dude, can the officiating get any worse than in this game. Some of those calls... Lorenzo should've choked those refs. That was a nice shot by dude on UCONN to force OT, but still.

Comments

• yes they did...

however. jensen probably caused them to lose when he fouled dude and let them cut it to 1. then roy hit 2 free throws and anderson tied.... and you know the rest.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    The last month and a half, it's been The Man versus Seattle.

See: Seahawks in Super Bowl
    See: Seahawks w/ Steve Hutchinson
    See: "No" goaltending with less than 1:00, et al, tonight

• aegisaegis 261 Posts
    It's never good when commentators are able to point out clearly wrong calls. Both the UConn and Nova wins were solidified by these. I'd probably be more heated if I still any vested interest in the tourney.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Yeah, and I thought the Superbowl was utter bullshit. Jesus...

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    conspiracy theory says if Washington would have won this game,Washington would have been in the Championship game.....

Washington would kill George Mason and Florida...and they can beat Villanova.....

Washington in the championship game is not what CBS and the NCAA wants...

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    that was some bullshit...appleby [sp?] should've taken a shot or taken it to the basket after he got that steal...not really a huskies fan but i don't like uconn .

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Appleby was trying to run out the clock, and he made that decision immediately after 1) He saw Rudy Gay coming up to knock his shot into the next county, and 2) When he realized that he was a) Ryan Appleby, future coke-addled post-neo-prog composer.

and b) Luckiest ballboy on the face of the earth.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    ) He saw Rudy Gay coming up to knock his shot into the next county

he made the right decision backing it out .........that shit was gonna get thrown....

it was the idiot who made that cross court pass that folded

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    But hey: at least he can fall back on his acting career.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    ) He saw Rudy Gay coming up to knock his shot into the next county

he made the right decision backing it out .........that shit was gonna get thrown....

it was the idiot who made that cross court pass that folded

We win the game if they didn't foul out damn near our whole fucking squad on some bullshit. Joel Smith should have never been in the game to throw that pass. Fucking Bumbmiester?? or whatever his name is was even on the court in OT. I don't know what we did as Seattle sports fans to deserve that and the Super Bowl but fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was watching the game in Oakland with a hommie from Seattle and everybody in the bar couldn't believe the all the bad calls. I think people never get to see Seattle teams play on a big stage and expect us to get folded up or something. This was way worse than the Rip Hamilton shot in 98, we deserved to win the game.