Sababababa is smelling my ass right now.

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    ew

don't you have a protest or something to go to? Go get your giant paper mache Bush head and hit the streets!

• mallardmallard 452 Posts
    ew

i think this is your cue to rattle off funny-barbershop-joke-raer regarding smelly asses + marvel comics

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    ew

That means he likes me! OMG OMG OMG!!!

• That ass is wet.

http://www.kahn-artist.com/movies/tooth.mov

RIP Harold Hunter. That shit is funny as hell. THAT ASS IS WET)#($

Hey Fat ass, look, Im the "irrational fringe" according to the associated press because I hold the "irrational fringe" belief that the courts shouldn't be allowed to rely on foreign law.

"Ginsburg said the Web threat was apparently prompted by legislation in Congress, filed by Republicans, that would bar judges from relying on foreign laws or court decisions.

"It is disquieting that they have attracted sizable support. And one not-so-small concern _ they fuel the irrational fringe," she said in a speech posted online by the court earlier this month and first reported Wednesday by LegalTimes.com."

Look. Now he's begging for a reach-around.

Shut it boy!

*thrust*

Shut it boy!

*thrust*

you better back off - I'm irrational fringe. I'm warning you! I could overturn a federal statute any second if you provoke me!

Shut it boy!

*thrust*

you better back off - I'm irrational fringe. I'm warning you! I could overturn a federal statute any second if you provoke me!

You got santorum dripping down your leg.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    this thread gets "Title of teh Day"

• ew