Who is Arnold_Palmer? (SSR)

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
i just noticed that there's a new moderator named "Arnold_Palmer"... who's that?

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    %50 Lemonade
    %50 Iced Tea

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Who's the emo chick in your avatar?

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts

it was on the MSN homepage... the source of all pointless avatars. hey, i'll be in D.C. the first full week of may, with my son (new school's fieldtrip)... anywhere good to go, that i can take him? recommendations plaese.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    Isn't Arnie from India or something? Dude seems alright...

it was on the MSN homepage... the source of all pointless avatars. hey, i'll be in D.C. the first full week of may, with my son (new school's fieldtrip)... anywhere good to go, that i can take him? recommendations plaese.

too many to list. you have to narrow the Q

someplace that he'd be all about... remember he's 11. thanks

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Arnold Day O'Palmer was a justice on the Supreme Court?

that's a tough age IMO. too old for the kid's shit and too young for the grown up shit.

take him to thrift stores in Anacostia.

he digs on that shit... plus he geeks out at hip-hop rackord stores. it's gonna be fun to break out of the west coast with my main hommie.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Take him to the museums dog. Chorcoran, Hirshorn, Smithsonian, etc.

that's why we're going initially... but it'd be really cool to take him somewhere off the standard path as well. trust me, i've been waiting my whole life to go to the smitsonian.

that's why we're going initially... but it'd be really cool to take him somewhere off the standard path as well. trust me, i've been waiting my whole life to go to the smitsonian.

museums can take all your time. check the Fredrick Douglas house. the U st NW area. take him for fried fish at Horace and Dickey's on H St NE.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

if he's a fairly normal 11 year old boy, the Air and Space Museum will blow his mind so thoroughly, nowhere else will be neccesary...