I AM FUCKING WILDING

2»

Comments

• Just wrapped on a show, got some rackords in the mail that are contorting my skull into a 9 point star.

Bong, evian water, salad with Balsamic Vinegarette, and lasagna baking in the oven.

I'm straight up Michael Keaton in this bitch!
    Evian water on the side, or actually in the bong? Now that would be as they say

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Just wrapped on a show, got some rackords in the mail that are contorting my skull into a 9 point star.

Bong, evian water, salad with Balsamic Vinegarette, and lasagna baking in the oven.

I'm straight up Michael Keaton in this bitch!
    Evian water on the side, or actually in the bong? Now that would be as they say

In the Bong, with one narrow ice cube

I ain't going back to tap ever again

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

5/6 - Venue TBA, Chicago IL

nice one. the invasion begins..

• I ain't going back to tap ever again

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    Dave what's the fucking WORD?

By the way,

5/6 - Venue TBA, Chicago IL

so I'll holler.

DUDE you know that's 3 days before my birthday.

THATS THE MUTHERFUGGIN WORD

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    I don't know about that band you're playing but I am bumping Jorge Ben real loud right now. I swear this dude is the best shit in the world. File under: getting closer to God (in a tight situation)

i may be a late arrival on that boat, but ahmen meng.

what up simon!

cos, im hardly connecte to the streets and i still hear widespread rumor that YOU ARE CATCHING WRECK, ESE!!!!!! do dat, papi!!!!!!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Post Script:

For those of you who don't know the time, the dude Tony Triple Double is my motherfucking bro almost 30 fucking years strong.

Whattup, papa? Man, you as connected as you need to be. I'm trying to get on YOUR level.

• cos, im hardly connecte to the streets and i still hear widespread rumor that YOU ARE CATCHING WRECK, ESE!!!!!!

having recently seen the wreckage first-hand, i can confirm this rumor.

wassupper, antonio?

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    i recently saw just blaze on myspace. fucking hilarious, hes dissing myspace gangsters and stupid people messaging him on myspace asking if it really is him. and that mc hammer beat is