Hey moderators?

sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Yesterday I posted a recomendation for a CD that I found on line that I thought people would like, and the thread was deleated. Was it because it was too much like I was shilling for it? I just thought it was a good find.

Comments

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I didn't delete it.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Looked like a commercial to me.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    sabadabadabadaba!!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    sabadabadabadaba!!

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

thats what i thought.

*** You are ignoring this user ***

*** You are ignoring this user ***

KRINK.

• Options

Me too.

K.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    sabadabadabadaba!!

Am I correct in assuming this is the Most Ignored User award??

was it for 300 breakz on one CD???

*** you are ignoring this loser[/b] ***

*** you are ignoring this loser[/b] ***

SABADABADABADBABAAAA!!!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I'm going to stand for sababababababada on this one. I mean, if that was a commercial, it was a bad place for it. I mean, who in SS (besides sabadadaddad) would be interested in brazilian soup opera/movie soundtracks???

i just thought it was a good soundtrack, with lots of brazilian psych and tropicalia artists that are popular with the kids these days. And I also figured out that the movie is only from like 4 years ago, but its about a guy who owns a record store that refuses to sell anything but vinyl.

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    I'm going to stand for sababababababada on this one. I mean, if that was a commercial, it was a bad place for it. I mean, who in SS (besides sabadadaddad) would be interested in brazilian soup opera/movie soundtracks???

Thanks extended to sabadabada - always interested in finding out more sources for Brazilian goods, outside of the usual suspects like Dusty Groove and Saraiva...

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts