Duvet game

2»

Comments

• are you looking for a duvet or a duvet COVER?

I thought the "duvet" was the cover and the interior was just called a "comforter"...

Did I just have my skirt pulled up?

duvet is the French word for comforter

I confess that questions of "duvets" and "shams" are all very new to me...

Nouveau riche avec le coeur d'un Dud de Lait.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    faux,

i have an entire interiors library at my fingertips. not to mention, i can prolly hook up deals from many of the fine fabric companies. you're welcome to come by the office and go through our 100,000+ fabric samples. I's suggest Bergamo, or Osbourne and Little. PM me dude.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    faux,

i have an entire interiors library at my fingertips. not to mention, i can prolly hook up deals from many of the fine fabric companies. you're welcome to come by the office and go through our 100,000+ fabric samples. I's suggest Bergamo, or Osbourne and Little. PM me dude.

Damn, I just looked at the Osbourne & Little website and schitt is right.

If I don't find something readymade that I like in the next week or so, I may have to go the custom route.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    d,

also check isis linens.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    Nouveau riche.

honhonhon! le jeu sont fait

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    faux,

Damn, I just looked at the Osbourne & Little website and schitt is right.

If I don't find something readymade that I like in the next week or so, I may have to go the custom route.

honestly man, the custom route is what's really.

I got this dope Guatemalan fabric my mom gave me and I'm doing one up real soon with some matching pillows.

• Faux, may I suggest Calvin Klein bedding? Expensive, make sure to catch them on sale at Macy's. Stylish and comfy, perfect for a sophisticate such as yourself.

[reynaldo]what's a sale [/reynaldo]?

• is a duvet grown folk initiation? and an unzipped batman sleeping bag is so [pun]slept on[/pun]

tyler durden said it was just a blanket. ive gotta go make some soap now.