CHENEY: IRAN FACES CONSEQUENCES

sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
Reuters is reporting that Cheney just invited President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to go hunting this weekend.

Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Reuters is reporting that Cheney just invited President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to go hunting this weekend.

Zing!

"Hey, Kim Jong Il, it's Dick. Oh, pretty good, pretty good...you? Uh-huh...yeah...so listen, I'm going to do a little huntin' this weekend--you in? Awwww, c'mon. We'll pound some brewskis and do a drive-by on some chickens and I'll blast you in the face--sawed-off shotgun, hand on the pump, muhfucka! and then have a picnic. Sure, you can hunt with an AK--this is America, dammit! Ha ha ha! See you Saturday!"

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts

Zing!

"Hey, Kim Jong Il, it's Dick. Oh, pretty good, pretty good...you? Uh-huh...yeah...so listen, I'm going to do a little huntin' this weekend--you in? Awwww, c'mon. We'll pound some brewskis and do a drive-by on some chickens and I'll blast you in the face--sawed-off shotgun, hand on the pump, muhfucka! and then have a picnic. Sure, you can hunt with an AK--this is America, dammit! Ha ha ha! See you Saturday!"

First thing to make me laugh out loud this week...

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Two of my roommates own AKs.

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    Two of my roommates own AKs.

Q: Do you feel safer with them around you?

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Having guns in my house doesn't make me feel any less safe or any more safe. I'll never own a gun, though.

The opinions about guns and gun owners on this website are just embarrassing.