Options

Ganja Sacrament

edited February 2006 in Strut Central
So, what is overall opinion of smoking pot? Cigarette are gross...no question there.But as far as ganja goes...is it even important to keep my habit in moderation? Habitual Pothead...wouldn't really desire to become oneCeremonial Smoker...yeah that would be nice but makes me think of old-timersAbstinent Mofo...could be interesting

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    ok......

reward system is the best but as we are all a bit of some addicts so i always have a fluctualting use. Stop for a while go back hard etc... Work on your life stress and the weed smoking will also become healthier. Finally always ask yourself do i need to be smoking (think 11:45 latenight alone style) and go to bed instead

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Weedstrut...........

I've slowed my intake of herb considerably, but when the time arrives.............................

PurpleHaze Omlet =

• as in sociology/psychology its all about the individual and the environment.

• as in sociology/psychology its all about the individual and the environment.

i agree with this statement. my roommate smokes a few times a day, and i tried to hang with him (he didn't mind sharing) for a year or so and just found myself getting burnt out and depressed. it seems to work for him, though. so i found my niche smoking once a week. I take a walk right after smoking a j, listening to the latest music we've made and some random new stuff i'm feeling. then come back and just chill and listen to records in my room. all of this leading up to a nice afternoon nap. for me, weed offers a different perspective and gives me an objective view of my music. not to mention only smoking once a week, i can actually feel good while high again.

so ya. whatever makes you feel good.

i must admit it's very hard to pass up free weed, but if you can't, then you know the drug is controlling you and you need to put your foot down.

• I'm going to be 36 in April and I've never smoked weed in my life.

Does that call for a or a

mr. marcosa, you seem like you got it figured out. i'd say this definitely merits a

Considering how you hold your liquor maybe that's for the best

The next time I walk into Good Records NYC, I recommend you have two things ready for me:

1. a cold beer
    2. arms outstretched to hold 165 lbs. (airborne)

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm going to be 36 in April and I've never smoked weed in my life.

I figure of Marco starts smoking he'd get relaxed. I'd feel weird getting late night phone calls from him that went along the lines of
    "hey adam.....
    I'm stoned"

Stick with the classics

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Yall already know.....