I need help hosting pics. Photoshop help needed

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
ok, i'm trying to upload a few images(mixtape covers I did for a client) to Photobucket(as well as others i've tried). Everytime I try to upload the images, all I get are errors(red x's). These files were made in Photoshop and i've tried saving them everyway I can possibly think of. Ive tried jpg's at really low file sizes(low res,no layers,etc),thinking they were too large in size, but they still won't upload properly. I tried uploading a random cd cover I had saved on my hard drive(not one i made), and it uploaded fine...so the problem has to do with how i am saving them within photoshop,right? Any ideas to what the hell I am doing wrong?I usually save as a psd or eps for the file that is actually sent to th printers..but i just wanted to give the dude a sample jpg.help!

Comments

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    I'm assuming that you are doing these correctly for print (CMYK) and if so you need to convert the jpeg of that CMYK file to RGB or else it won't work, thus leading to your red X issue.

• I'm assuming that you are doing these correctly for print (CMYK) and if so you need to convert the jpeg of that CMYK file to RGB or else it won't work, thus leading to your red X issue.

haha..damn, how'd I not even think of that. thanks!