I'm bored - Guzzo tell me a story (or two)

parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
edited February 2006 in Strut Central
holla

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    mole and i saw randy johnson's very first no hitter. we didn't know it, but we were sitting right next to his girlfriend, so it was embarrassing to find out after spending the first 6-7 innings making fun of his horseface, ape-drape mullet, and shiny blue glove. she was really ugly, if i remember right.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Anyone seen that new Target ad? I have a funny story about her, me, and a tent in 1988.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    will the real Guzzo please stand up, please stand up

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Anyone seen that new Target ad? I have a funny story about her, me, and a tent in 1988.

KICK IT!

dirt, please.

will the real Guzzo please stand up, please stand up

dael with it, bitch.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i coulda told you the story of when wutang first came to san francisco and they almost arrested rae, ghost and some of us because they thought we had robbed KMEL of some cds.

or

i coulda told you the story about how i almost got jlive, wes jackson, and myself arrested for screaming at cops off of haight street.

then again im not guzzo... my stories arent very good anyway.

I was 14, dumb and thought it would be a cool trademark move to just snap girls brastraps instead of figuring out how to open them. I think she was the first of 2 victims fun lass, but we never spoke again. Obviously.

• I was 14, dumb and thought it would be a cool trademark move to just snap girls brastraps instead of figuring out how to open them. I think she was the first of 2 victims fun lass, but we never spoke again. Obviously.

who are we talking about?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    more please
    did you get rid of N*** yet????

I was 14, dumb and thought it would be a cool trademark move to just snap girls brastraps instead of figuring out how to open them. I think she was the first of 2 victims fun lass, but we never spoke again. Obviously.
    shit, i was hoping it was gonna end with something to the effect of... "hit that red bullseye..." y'know, target and all? whatever dood.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    OK heres a story from the real world that involves soulstrutters

A Few years back when I was working at a record store there was this fine Eithiopian girl that would come in everyonce in a while. I asked her out and we hit it off kinda nice. We ended up seeing each other a whole lot over the next few weeks and by "seeing each other" I mean we would end up at a bar every night and then making out/ having sex in my car.
    Around the same time this was going on Asprin was about to move to LA. Ian AKA twoply on this site and I would talk a lot on the phone and during one call he let me know that Asprins dad, for a short while, was something like a ruler or president in Eithiopia.
    I was kinda giddy that I'd be able to talk about something eithiopian with this girl and that night we were in my car talking, making out and then some. I brought up that I had a friend originally from Eithiopia who was moving down here and his dad was like a president there for a while.

She then asked me if his name was (fill in eithiopian name here)

I said "I don't know but it may have been" and got real excited

then she said "Oh thats the guy who put my father to death"

I got no butt that night dawg

(for the record the guy she mentioned wasn't Ts*g*'s dad)

saying, did you get it on with a gal from the target ad? or is there a target ad where bra straps are snapped? I'm confused. Real headz wanna know.

more please
    did you get rid of N*** yet????

yes, he had a beat battle with his wang, then he stuck a lou donaldson and bob james hot dog up his butt and ate some hormel chili, for desert he had a choco taco from taco bell, deal wid it

...then she said "Oh thats the guy who put my father to death"
    ad!m, i figured that was your "in".

yes, he had a beat battle with his wang, then he stuck a lou donaldson and bob james hot dog up his butt and ate some hormel chili, for desert he had a choco taco from taco bell, deal wid it

That dude is living large. So you convinced him to buy some jazz today? Were the beats uber backpack-y today? lol

• OK heres a story from the real world that involves soulstrutters

A Few years back when I was working at a record store there was this fine Eithiopian girl that would come in everyonce in a while. I asked her out and we hit it off kinda nice. We ended up seeing each other a whole lot over the next few weeks and by "seeing each other" I mean we would end up at a bar every night and then making out/ having sex in my car.
    Around the same time this was going on Asprin was about to move to LA. Ian AKA twoply on this site and I would talk a lot on the phone and during one call he let me know that Asprins dad, for a short while, was something like a ruler or president in Eithiopia.
    I was kinda giddy that I'd be able to talk about something eithiopian with this girl and that night we were in my car talking, making out and then some. I brought up that I had a friend originally from Eithiopia who was moving down here and his dad was like a president there for a while.

PURE GOLD!

invisible avatars are that next level new shit

... and you should totally refer the 'strut to him!

saying, did you get it on with a gal from the target ad? or is there a target ad where bra straps are snapped? I'm confused. Real headz wanna know.

Yes I'm saying I got busy with the girl who narrates the new ad. And snapped her brastrap.

snapped = broke

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    can we make this into a "what pseudo-famous people have you hooked up with" thread?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    can we make this into a "what pseudo-famous people have you hooked up with" thread?

COSIGGYEEE

• Anyone seen that new Target ad? I have a funny story about her, me, and a tent in 1988.

Yes I'm saying I got busy with the girl who narrates the new ad. And snapped her brastrap.

jpeg plaese?

shit, i was hoping it was gonna end with something to the effect of... "hit that red bullseye..." y'know, target and all? whatever dood.

Piss off I'm a gentleman. What you got then?

jpeg plaese?

• OK heres a story from the real world that involves soulstrutters

PURE GOLD!

Guzzo you shoulda just mentioned mulatu.....

COSIGGYEEE

All I got left is more celeb weed connex and which UK Hip Hop DJ/producer left a poo stain on my toilet seat.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i coulda told you the story of when wutang first came to san francisco and they almost arrested rae, ghost and some of us because they thought we had robbed KMEL of some cds.

or

i coulda told you the story about how i almost got jlive, wes jackson, and myself arrested for screaming at cops off of haight street.

then again im not guzzo... my stories arent very good anyway.
    i would enjoy hearing both of these stories very much

• All I got left is more celeb weed connex and which UK Hip Hop DJ/producer left a poo stain on my toilet seat.

Name & Shame !!!