RIK ROK VS. DROOP-E !!

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
DISCUSS

Comments

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Why Vs? Can't they just combine to make ULTRA-HYPHY?!?

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    huh?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Droop has impressed me a lot and i see a bright future ahead for dude ...but Rick Rock stands alone in this battle...

Now..... Rick Rock Vs Battlecat

• Now..... Rick Rock Vs Battlecat

apples and oranges......BATTLECAT is the poor-man's Quik. Discography anyone?

AT 8 MINUTES AND 47 SECONDS......

Now..... Rick Rock Vs Battlecat

apples and oranges......BATTLECAT is the poor-man's Quik. Discography anyone?

hmmmm....you may have a point there....

but Droop-E = poor man's Rick Rock ............No ?

• dayday 9,611 Posts

AT 8 MINUTES AND 47 SECONDS......

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

HAHAHAHA!!!!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Rick Rock has gone kinda stale to me...like he's now the Scott Storch of the hyphy-hyphy. Droop.E though, he sounds like that ecstacy buzz igniting a lightbulb overhead that says...oh shit, done kicked in.

• Rick Rock has gone kinda stale to me...like he's now the Scott Storch of the hyphy-hyphy. Droop.E though, he sounds like that ecstacy buzz igniting a lightbulb overhead[/b] that says...oh shit, done kicked in.

Surely you don't mean THIS lightbulb:

• Rick Rock has gone kinda stale to me...like he's now the Scott Storch of the hyphy-hyphy. Droop.E though, he sounds like that ecstacy buzz igniting a lightbulb overhead that says...oh shit, done kicked in.

has Droop-E made any tracks that don't sound like third-rate copies of Rick's style? if so, could you name them? I am genuinely curious.

• Rick Rock has gone kinda stale to me...like he's now the Scott Storch of the hyphy-hyphy. Droop.E though, he sounds like that ecstacy buzz igniting a lightbulb overhead that says...oh shit, done kicked in.

has Droop-E made any tracks that don't sound like third-rate copies of Rick's style? if so, could you name them? I am genuinely curious.

"Go Ignat" by the Mossie
    "Get On My Hype" by Messy Marv
    "Tryna Leave With Somethin'" by Mike Marshall

Just to name three (two of which can be heard on this thing--yeah I plugged it again).

"Go Ignat" by the Mossie
    "Get On My Hype" by Messy Marv
    "Tryna Leave With Somethin'" by Mike Marshall

Just to name three (two of which can be heard on this thing--yeah I plugged it again).

i don't want to sound like a hater because i have nothing against Droop-E-- he's young and he's talented and he might even have his own style one day-- but all of those tracks just prove my point or at best show that sometimes Droop-E makes first-rate copies of Rick's style.

• I disagree. I don't think that Droop sounds AT ALL like this guy:

Bay AREE-UH-UH-UH-UH!

• I disagree. I don't think that Droop sounds AT ALL like this guy:

Bay AREE-UH-UH-UH-UH!

dude does look a little droopy, though-- like "you know what? that makes me mad."

• True Story: How I first heard of that dude? He had a realty sign right in front of B.Cousin's house. Synchronicity!

"Word on the street is that Federation ain't schitt without a Ric Roc [sic] property."

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

northern cali king of slappers