mp3 request - Check On It acapella plaese?

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Beyonce - Check On It acapella plaese, if anybody has it.I love this song.plaese. raer. shitbird.

Comments

• http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0FG8S0O5KP4RX1VFVR6JVJJ1V1

I'll ask again for my usual request..

Anyone have Jodeci ft Raekwon and Ghostface - Freak N You Remix acapella????

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I'll ask again for my usual request..

There are a LOT of different singles for this but I don't think any have the acc... there's a bunch of dance remixes though

• I'll ask again for my usual request..

There are a LOT of different singles for this but I don't think any have the acc... there's a bunch of dance remixes though

True. I know the normal pella without ghost and rae is on the single along with a bunch of crap.

But I have heard the pella on a dj juice cd blended with Dead Wrong

I know they get stuff that's not really out, BUT i swear I saw a test press for this song with the remix pella at the old armands in philly once.

Anyone? I know it's not really a soulstrut style record haha but any info would be appreciated.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I know they get stuff that's not really out, BUT i swear I saw a test press for this song with the remix pella at the old armands in philly once.

shoulda picked it up hommie, test presses are generally impossible to track down...

• You're telling me.