Kitty Winter

prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
listening to this right now, looks like a repress, but is very nice. Can't really find any decent info on her though. Anyone?thanks.

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

listening to this right now, looks like a repress, but is very nice. Can't really find any decent info on her though. Anyone?

thanks.

German bossa-influenced group; they had at least three or four albums I know of. Was this LP ever reissued?

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    yes it's been booted, 5-6 yrs ago.

and yes it's raer and expensive. Great record though....

Cool Drive Makers from Japan did a remake of New Morning a few years ago, also quite good. There's a Da Lata rmx feat. Guida de Palma from Jazzinho.

oh I forgot to mention, todd terje did a remake of it too on the b-side of the can't help it gamm 12". It's bloody awful.......

• German bossa-influenced group; they had at least three or four albums I know of. Was this LP ever reissued?

yeah, it's real nice - good sunday morning brunch music. Unfortunately, this is about all the information I can find on them, and I can get this just from listening to it.

Not even a year for the original release. It's looking mid-late '70s though, and my German is not up to snuff, so I can't really get anything from the liner notes.

Ohhh! 'New Morning' is killing it!!

Yo O - I still got that Lench Mob album for ya...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

German bossa-influenced group; they had at least three or four albums I know of. Was this LP ever reissued?

yeah, it's real nice - good sunday morning brunch music. Unfortunately, this is about all the information I can find on them, and I can get this just from listening to it.

Not even a year for the original release. It's looking mid-late '70s though, and my German is not up to snuff, so I can't really get anything from the liner notes.

I thought I PMed you? Don't need it anymore homie, thanks though.

• German bossa-influenced group; they had at least three or four albums I know of. Was this LP ever reissued?

I thought I PMed you? Don't need it anymore homie, thanks though.

ah, no worries.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    (intercord, 1978)

and it's a well known grail in the european collector circles.

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    yes it's been booted, 5-6 yrs ago.

and yes it's raer and expensive. Great record though....

the reissue some 4 years ago was actually legit. it's the one pictured above, on the spinning wheel label.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    ah ok, because I just recall seeing a badly photocopied cover boot 5-6 yrs ago.

• Options
    (intercord, 1978)

and it's a well known grail in the european collector circles.

...and to anyone who attended Movement over the last 10 years.

K>