Comments

• Flawless??? the "Onstra-preneur" was straight

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    any torrent sites for this ish?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    any torrent sites for this ish?

Usenet dog!

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Okay, the auditioning process is funny to watch. But apart from that I wish this show would BURN IN HELL.

I hate the false drama, I hate the way they go "and the winner is ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................." and for an eternity trying to milk every last drop of suspense they can. I hate the fact that the whole show is geared towards the release of one SHITTY single. I hate the SHITTY 2 second commercials to try and covertly brainwash you into watching the SHITTY show. SHITTY simon has something SHITTY in his script to generate publicity for the show, so the single will do well. This show is everything i hate about pop music.. Ok, I'd watch it maybe.. but I look at people around me who are so wrapped up in it, and the studio audience that are rubbing themselves silly over someone who has been famous for 4 seconds and I wanna KILL these idoits. Its all hype and if I could summarise it one picture, it would be:

I mean, fairplay to Simon Cowell, he's making money and all but FOR FUCKS SAKE!!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

what was up with fucked up sun tan christina aguilera wannabe and her whore mom? that shit was scary.

For real. She looked like the sister of one of those Jersey boys.

I'd tap.

The two sisters from Illinois......Id tap.

• why do so many people on that show hold their hand up to their ear when they sing?

So they can ack like they doin' somthin' that they really not.

Cosign..that and the shit where they look like they're using their hands to point out the notes in the air (Aguilera, again...)

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    I think it's pretty awesome that Kelly Clarkson told them they couldn't use any of her shit for their show.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Flawless??? the "Onstra-preneur" was straight

That dude and his matching outfits were awesome.

And I admit that I'm a total pansy, but I was kinda touched by the little redneck kid that would sing for his rooster. When he made it through I was like "awwwww".

But back to flawless... that dude was so dumb its scary... when he was trying to say his slogan and he couldn't get it out.... ouch.

Then the "genius" dude with his magic coaster that you could barely balance your drink on.... Simon straight up called him worthless and I was like DAMN. but he's right. thats a dumbass invention.

What was with that little dude that looked like a chick?? The one at the very end calling the show racist and predudiced and shit? I can't figure that kid out at all. Future tranny? He was way weird.

The rocker guys were funny. They should have shown more of them.

Then there was that one rocker guy in the straw cowboy hat that they let through... his wife was a fucking mess. The whole time I was thinking "dude... run... run away as fast as you can...."

This show is comedy, but yeah, once they get to the actualy competition, I'm done.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Mr Lee, chill. Some people enjoy the bad singing AND the singing performances of the show themselves. The fake drama is bunk, but nothing to be flipping out about. They wanna sell their bullshit, they're entitled too. I don't have to listen (that doesn't mean I don't find it irritating too!)

What was with that little dude that looked like a chick?? The one at the very end calling the show racist and predudiced and shit?

This is what is wrong with America today. A person's inability to see that they are untalented and/or that their performance (job, skill, life) was not good.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    for most people, this and annoying vocal "warm-ups" (which are clearly a joke that vocal coaches refuse to let the world in on) are all that comes out of singing lessons, and they still suck balls

but what is it even supposed to do or signify?... is it supposed to be like they are used to having headphones on when they sing (like any of them have ever been in a studio)?

i have never seen anybody who was actually a good singer do that

no this is an actual useful technique.. if you put your hands over one or both ears you can usually hear a more acurate reading of where you voice is in terms of pitch.. as oppossed to hearing it in the room... its similar to listening to your voice thru headphones cranked up loader than yer voice i nthe room.

• YES! This brunette bunny jawn singing "God Bless the Child" is off the effing hooooooook!

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Yes.

I have to agree with Simon, though: parts of it were thrilling while other parts were all over the place.

I still liked Paris the most.

• Who was the girl last night who sang the Billy Holiday song? I felt like I was really watching someone special.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    That was Paris.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    DONOVAN McDRABB HAS ENTERED AND LEFT THE BUILDING.[/b]

• Oh shite. This girl who just came out and sang "Sweet Love" ... Yes. What a fucking Grown & Sexy??? choice.

I hope that's not somebody's mama.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    "I know I'm gonna be famous. Know why? Because my 10 psychic friends told me so!"

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Black Christ in the ghetto...

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    what about the girl from the first ep that was singing some mahmajahambo related to blue moon in the pitch of another song and i almost lost it...the girl from palatine (palestine, what!) and her mom...simon asked to see the mom for make-up viewing purposes and he understood a little more clearly after that.

• you guys should have a look at some talented Dutch idols..scroll all the way down and chek out 'Ronnie Jackson' that guy is awesome!!

Dutch Idols

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Who was the girl last night who sang the Billy Holiday song? I felt like I was really watching someone special.

She may not win, but she will kick everyone's ass in the process, she was the only audition that they showed so far who displayed a really developed, individual voice. Hopefully Idol won't grind that out of her, but people like her will do fine because they have refined ability, which is always at a premium behind the scenes as well as in the more obvious showbiz outlets.

Who was the girl last night who sang the Billy Holiday song? I felt like I was really watching someone special.

She may not win, but she will kick everyone's ass in the process, she was the only audition that they showed so far who displayed a really developed, individual voice. Hopefully Idol won't grind that out of her, but people like her will do fine because they have refined ability, which is always at a premium behind the scenes as well as in the more obvious showbiz outlets.

From what I've seen so far, she should win on talent alone. Does anyone recall some heavy later rounders in previous years that they know weren't shown in the early stages of the competition, or do they show everyone who makes it through? Every year there's someone who leaves an impression with me and she was the one.

(last year it was Fantasia)

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    YES! This brunette bunny jawn singing "God Bless the Child" is off the effing hooooooook!

yes she was my favorite. i didn't like the sweet love girl though. i mean she can sing in key but the tone was too "baby voice" for me. not feeling that

• i didn't like the sweet love girl though. i mean she can sing in key but the tone was too "baby voice" for me. not feeling that

sorry - cute girl singing anita baker and the rest of my brain shuts off.

From what I've seen so far, she should win on talent alone. Does anyone recall some heavy later rounders in previous years that they know weren't shown in the early stages of the competition, or do they show everyone who makes it through? Every year there's someone who leaves an impression with me and she was the one.

(last year it was Fantasia)

Every year there's someone who leaves an impression with me and she was the one.

(last year it was Fantasia) [/b]

Ditto. Made all the average folks who could carry a tune and sing in pitch look like the supper club hacks they will undoubtedly be someday.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i couldn't get over how many fat flamers with "perfect" eyebrows were up in the there. must be a Greensboro thing?

i couldn't get over how many fat flamers with "perfect" eyebrows were up in the there. must be a Greensboro thing?

I couldn't believe that they had TWO Rosie O'Donnell lookalikes and they were BOTH GUYS. On looked like a prettier version of Rosie, and one looked like Rosie with Elephant's Man disease....and the Elephant Man made it through!! Unreal.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

I couldn't believe that they had TWO Rosie O'Donnell lookalikes and they were BOTH GUYS. On looked like a prettier version of Rosie, and one looked like Rosie with Elephant's Man disease....and the Elephant Man made it through!! Unreal.

When I first saw photos of Elton John's wedding I had to do a double take because Elton looked just like Rosie O'Donnell!!!

• YES! This brunette bunny jawn singing "God Bless the Child" is off the effing hooooooook!

yes she was my favorite. i didn't like the sweet love girl though. i mean she can sing in key but the tone was too "baby voice" for me. not feeling that

do you mean the girl who was the daughter of the singer from Sounds of Blackness? or the white girl on last night? white girl could sing but didn't really carry the melody that well...whereas Sounds of Blackness' daughter killed it...she's the one to beat. i feel sorry for the competition!