KMD - Mr. Hood CD OG check please?

BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
I'm trying to eBay a bunch of stuff this week and I wanted to make sure this was legit.

Comments

• don't sell that shit are you crazy?

• i think the reissue has the nitty gritty remix on it

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    im liquidating all my stuff because i realized my room has no space and i sort of need money. i'll pick up the lp but i really have no use for the cd.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    don't sell that shit are you crazy?
    Why not?

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    There's never been a CD reish... if you've got it, you've got it... probably would get $30-45ish...

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Cool, thanks. It's one of my few CDs that I have in sellable condition still.

• rogbrogb 172 Posts
    30 bucks aint worth it.

pricelessness

• There's never been a CD reish... if you've got it, you've got it... probably would get $30-45ish...
    that dude jay seagraves did one, from that one website, i think it was hiphopinfinity or something like that.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    that dude jay seagraves did one, from that one website, i think it was hiphopinfinity or something like that.

that was pulled real quick because dude didn't have the rights. it has a remix or two that would distinguish it from the OG. Although I suspect that pressing would pull big bucks on ebay as well.

i say sell, it's only a matter of time before a legitimate reissue will render your collectible worthless. i sold mine a little while back, and i'm much happier with the cassette, a cdr and $40.